153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• babymine55
    babymine55 Posts: 127 Member
    What an inspiring, amazing journey so far! Fantastic work!
  • Thank you for sharing your story. It has helped my belief that I can change my life too. Inspirational :happy:
  • bubbanene
    bubbanene Posts: 101 Member
    great job. gave me the lift i needed today. plus really like your writing style.
  • theWinchester
    theWinchester Posts: 68 Member
    WAY TO GO!!!! Freaking awesome!!! :love:
  • Sinbad95
    Sinbad95 Posts: 11 Member
    That is amazing, you have every right to be really proud. Your story is a great inspiration and is certainly giving me motivation to achieve my goals. Keep up the great work.:smile:
  • sara1029
    sara1029 Posts: 18 Member
    You are awesome..............WOW!
  • Marilyn2303
    Marilyn2303 Posts: 91 Member
    Wow that's incredible. I don't have as big a journey to reach my goal as you did but I know it's a lot of tough work and being diligent in tracking. You're an inspiration. Thanks for sharing the pictures
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    This so amazing and hugely inspirational! What an amazing life change! You look absolutely fantastic.
  • Pipenny
    Pipenny Posts: 27 Member
    Amazing story!!! Thank you for sharing, I am sure your are inspiring many people, including myself!!!
  • Superchas
    Superchas Posts: 129 Member
    good job
    good moustache
    good story
  • leighanne1941
    leighanne1941 Posts: 9 Member
    I can honestly say I love every single thing about this post :) And it was exactly what I needed to read after a long day!

So thanks :) and way to go!
  • HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    AWESOME!!!
  • serz81
    serz81 Posts: 18 Member
    You write really well, made me laugh. An inspiration. You're right, only we can do it, even though praise is nice. I am digging deep to continue when it doesn't come off after a week-lol. Thanks for your awesome post!
  • svgaedtke
    svgaedtke Posts: 69 Member
    AWESOME!!!
  • mistakenidentity
    mistakenidentity Posts: 28 Member
    Bump
  • Really needed this today! Thank you for posting and you look fantastic.
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Thank you so much for posting your story and your pictures. You are a true inspiration to all of us who want to do it without surgery. I'm sorry you don't like the term journey. I feel that my whole life is a "journey" and it will only end when I die. I have been to some amazing places real and metaphorical in my trek!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Just saw your story today. Congrats on such an amazing loss!!!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,582 Member
    :-D thanks!
  • LadyBombo
    LadyBombo Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story and you should be really proud of your efforts. Wishing you a lifetime of healthy happiness.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!