fullbar

Options
I just purchased a box of these. Has anyone tried this system here? You eat a fullbar with 8 ounces of water half an hour before a meal and aparently you will eat less.

Replies

• xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I love Full Bars! These things work!!! Peanut butter is my favorite. You can buy the big box from Costco.
  • nevertellen35
    Options
    I will have to check out costco ! however I got my pack of 6 from shoppers drug mart here for almost 13 dollars so to say there expensive is a understatement,.
    I find them way way to chewy but at this point I need all the help I can get.
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Yikes! A pack of 6 @ Walmart is $8. I haven't seen them at Target yet.
  • missygal
    missygal Posts: 60
    Options
    Ohhh I will be getting some! And they don't even have dairy in them! Woohoo!!
  • nevertellen35
    Options
    had one last night was too full for dinner,, however it tasted like coco and wheat puffs in a REAL chewy texture its crappy but
    if you eat it your full with the water.
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried these or even looked at the label myself, but I read a review about them that stated that they are expensive for what they are and you could get the same result from a Fiber One bar or Cliff bar. I'll try to find the link and post it.
  • nevertellen35
    Options
    I eat fiberone bars everyday and I have to say I had a hard time eating lunch ,, yes i ate far less had I ate a fiber one prior how do I know cause fiber one is my am snack.