Green Coffee Bean extract and Rasberry Ketone

Options
2»

Replies

• GG30101991
    Options
    The Green Coffee Bean helps losing the extra weight you have in balance to your height, once that goal reached, you wont lose anymore weight and the Green Coffee bean Extract will just help you maintain that weight. I have personally tried it for a month by ofcourse watching my diet ( mainly healthy ) and Ive lost 12 pds.
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    The Green Coffee Bean helps losing the extra weight you have in balance to your height, once that goal reached, you wont lose anymore weight and the Green Coffee bean Extract will just help you maintain that weight. I have personally tried it for a month by ofcourse watching my diet ( mainly healthy ) and Ive lost 12 pds.

untitle.JPG
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Use the search function
  • nicolekrummel
    Options
    I had a lot of luck with it. Here is a study from the national institute of health that might give you some more information.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3267522/
  • ebrown30
    ebrown30 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I tried green coffee beans and they didn't work at all. I only tried them because Dr. Oz had them on his show. I'm beginning to think that Dr. Oz will try to sell any new gimmick out there.
  • scribbet
    Options
    I bought and tried the green coffee bean extract that had the raspberry ketone in it. I followed the instructions and after a week of taking it I had gained approximately 2 lbs a day while on it, plus started to experience stronger stomach pain and bloating while on it. As soon as I stopped taking it I started loosing the weight I gained, plus the pain went away. I say be extra careful especially with products that are so new they have not been tested to see what long term effects they could have on your body. I know I am not the norm regarding the effects of this products, but I wanted others to know there can be harmful side effects to some.