Anyone with 60lbs to lose; let's get fit together!

Options
Hey there. I am a stay at home mommy with a little love that is 4! I am happily married. I am a photographer as well! I have gone back and forth with this getting healthy thing and have decided to dedicate my life to it until I reach my goal. If you are motivated and want to join me in my journey please add me so that we can help each other and maybe even make friends along the way! :)

I have 59lbs left to go. :)

Hope to hear from you soon,
Destiny.

Replies

• tjones122288
    Options
    I have 55lbdto lose but we can do it together!!
  • KJFairywings
    KJFairywings Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have 69 pounds to lose but I am willing to help provide motivation.... Everyone needs support. Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i have around 50 more lbs.to lose. i have sent a friend request your way!
  • miss_rub
    Options
    I am on my halfway mark, I've lost about 58 and I have about 58 more pounds to go. Lets motivate each other!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I've got about 55+ left to go to reach my goal. In the past couple years, I've lost 100+. I'm hoping that 2013 is the year I hit my goal (though I'm not too concerned since this is a marathon and not a sprint for me).

Anyway, add me if you'd like and either way, good luck to all of us! :)
  • leona52910
    Options
    I would love to join you also. I have 65 pounds I want to lose this year. If you woud like lets do it together! -Leona
  • stacifahlsing
    stacifahlsing Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have 62 to go to my "dream weight" and 32 to my lowest weight in 25 years! So, I have short term goal and a long term goal. Do I still get to be part of the group to get fit together? Count me in! : )
  • playprettie1
    playprettie1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have about 60lbs to lose...then I'll re-evaluate where I am. Its definitely not easy doing it alone. Anyone can add me.
  • woolstockboy1
    woolstockboy1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have 61 to go. Request sent. Anyone else is welcome to add me also. :)
  • darlabulls
    darlabulls Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have got 33 pounds to my first goal, 63 POUNDS to my SECOND goal, and 93 pounds to my ultimate dream goal. I have lost 24 pounds since September but just found this app 4 weeks ago. I have lost 3 pounds since then. Let us keep the momentum going and lose together! It makes the going so much easier when you have friends doing it with you. :wink:
  • samsamnojam
    samsamnojam Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just started a week ago, with 100lbs to lose. 5 down, 95 to go! Feels like a long, long haul. I'm trying to chunk it down as it's too much to think about in one go. If I only do 1lb a week, as recommended, it will take 2 years. So I'm trying to think like the guy who said "it's a marathon, not a sprint". I want this to be a lifetime change. I've spent all my life dieting or worrying about being overweight. I'm happy now, so I want to be healthy too.

I'm here multiple times a day, tracking my food religiously, so it would be good to talk to some others who are working on this too.
  • kbagels
    kbagels Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 50 pounds to loose. The challenge is that I own a deli/bakery. Tonight I am a judge for a vodka cocktail event and next week I am a participant in a cupcake contest and a judge at a cookie table contest. Tuesday is Polish Doughnut day. Talk about needing motivation.
    Just found this website and accompanying apps. Let give it the old college try. Dust off the treadmill, and start journaling. .
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    65 lbs to go for me! Friend request sent. Anyone else can feel free to add me as well. :bigsmile:
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    30 until my short term goal, and then 20-40 more to my long term after that!
  • gelahope
    gelahope Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have about 53 pounds to go and I'm new here on MFP so I could really use the extra support! I will send you a request and anyone can feel free to add me as well =)
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    I've got 40 lbs to lose. We can do this together!!!
  • janenhawley
    Options
    I have a little bit more to lose than that, but please feel free to add me!
  • AmandaRhys
    Options
    Hey I'm Amanda...I have an almost 5 year old and a 7m old. Seperated from my husband.... I've lost about 40lbs prior to signing up for MFP... have 50ish to go. Would gladly take on some friends for motivation!!! :-)
  • mainakm
    Options
    I have more than 60 lbs to loose, Around 80 pounds more. Would love to join up with you!
  • Marti69
    Options
    Hello, I am a 43 yr old and I now that I am in my 40's I find it hard to lose weight...I also have Fibromyalgia, which at times makes it hard to do anything..since being diagnosed with Fibro I have gained over 30 pounds, and I really want it gone...I'm recent graduate with an assoc.degree in Medical Science so I do understand the health benefits to staying fit..I recently started to go walking bout 30 min a day & my sis introduced me to Keen Walking sticks and boy do they work..so I look forward to helping and hoping to encourage others in my situation....