any girls have skinny boyfriends or husbands

Options

Replies

• Shanellz
    Options
    Lol. My boyfriend is 5'8 and 138. He used to weigh 125 but he took a weight gainer some years ago. He tries to gain weight but can't. I'm jealous. I eat a burger gain 5 pounds, he eats a burger and gains nothing.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Yep my husband is 6'4 and is about 190-195lbs. I was 5'5 and 210. :( finally my hips are smaller then his! (and yes i try his pants on from time to time lol) he's been working out though to gain muscles he was just really tall and thin with little muscle definition. excited for him to get back from deployment so we can start to work out together!
  • NRLMMeynendonckx
    Options
    My boyfriend is 6'1 or 6'2 and 165 lbs. He wears a size 30 x 34 in jeans.
  • rosy003
    rosy003 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    When we met (age 18) my husband was 6'3" and 165 lbs! He's still pretty slim, at 180, but it is good motivation for me to stay in shape. It is annoying that he can eat whatever he wants and the most exercise he gets is walking around at work.
  • WithWhatsLeft
    WithWhatsLeft Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yep. He's a little over 6' tall and around 135, 140 lbs. He hates to eat, says it's a pain and if someone could just invent a pill he takes once a day in place of food, he'd be happy.

He's trying to gain though and to get healthy and fit with me.

It makes meal planning a little difficult - whatever I make (I do most of the cooking), it's got to be able to go both ways. He needs the calories, I don't. I have two of EVERYTHING in my fridge - one light, one heavy. I keep things like tuna, sliced melon, nuts, boiled eggs, and full-fat swiss cheese bites on hand to try and tempt him as he walks by.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    My husband is just over 6'4 and about 180lbs!. When we met I was 255lbs at 5'5. Finally after 8yrs together I weigh less at 159lbs. Never thought I'd see the day!... like ever!
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is 5'11 and a muscular 198 lbs :) when we started dating, he weighed close to 250 with little muscle. 10 years ago (looong before we started dating) he weighed over 300 lbs. Such a great inspiration <3

Although, I do get irritated (I really shouldn't, it's not his fault) that he burns calories faster and can lose weight faster!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    When we got married my husband was 27 yrs old, 5' 9.5" and 117 pounds. (I was 19' 5'6", 125#)

We are old now.
    41 and 49.
    He is 2 inches shorter and 20 pounds heavier.
    I am 10 pounds heavier than my married weight.
  • liztall01
    liztall01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6'4" (fit and thin, eats whatever he wants), my son 6'5" (19 super thin, starving all the time), other son 6'2" (super duper thin, can eat whatever), daughter 5'7" (still growing, super tin), the problem is they all look to me for the food! I have to make the meals and then walk away. Very difficult. To get the thin ones to gain weight I have to buy cakes and cookies. Even more difficult. I find the trick while dieting is not to even have one or I'll dive in with the rest of them.
  • KittenTikka
    Options
    My fiance is 6'2", very slim, does 3xswimming per week and we eat a similar diet - low in animal protein, high in veg, fruit and grains. Vast majority of our food is home-cooked. He would, however, remain slim on a less healthy lifestyle; whereas I would get fat again!!!
  • KittenTikka
    Options
    To add, he's approx 165lbs. He's never had a weight issue, but has always maintained portion control and done lots of exercise. In the last 5yrs, we've made the effort to eat less animal protein. We've always eaten home-prepared and cooked meals since moving in together (11yrs ago).
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Nikki_WantsIt Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    my hubby is skinny and can eat ANYTHING he wants... LUCKY.
  • blmiller22
    blmiller22 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My husbands 170 and he's 5'9" but he's in the army in afghan....trying my damnest to get thinner before he gets home!
  • ladydockins
    ladydockins Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Amen to that lol My husband is 5'9 and his metabolism is ridiculous he weighs 150lbs, its like he was born with a six pack and doesnt even have to try. He eats junk all day. I'm like honey we cant go in public caz people are going to think I starve you out and eat all the groceries. I'm grateful he's hot but its frustrating watching him inhale a burger while I'm licking an avocado lol
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yep. Ever since I've known my boyfriend (before we started dating), he's been a skinny mini. He's not skin and bones or anything. He's quite nicely toned actually. :) But the only "serious" weight gain I've ever seen on him was the 7 lbs he gained from bad eating habits picked up from his ex-girlfriend. SEVEN! I had to lose FIFTY! Hmph...
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is 6'1" and 162. He used to weigh 150 so he's been doing pretty good with eating protein and working out :) His arms/chest/back/shoulders have been getting noticeably bigger.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    My husband is thin and of normal weight for his height. He likes his sweets and doesn't seem to gain. I am still bigger than him but also taller.
  • littlebre33
    Options
    My boyfriend is 6'1 and weight about 175lbs. I finally weigh less then him!!! I am 4'11 and now weigh about 157lbs... I still have a ways to go but man am I excited!! The thing that isnt fair isthat he can eat whatever he wants and be thin! I eat one chip and i gain like 10 lbs!!
  • Bolthouse26
    Bolthouse26 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This guy that I've started seeing is a GYM TRAINER! I mean talk about insecurities .. He is so lean and muscular, I always feel lesser in front of him =(
    I think he is 5'10" and about 175 lbs but he is not even trying to stay fit. He eats whatever he wants .. even when I leave 3/4th of my dinner, he will finish it. I secretly want him to gain some weight so I could feel more confident about myself .. I know, I'm mean LOL
    I mean I don't weigh more than him but still you know I just feel that I am not offering him as much as he has to offer. =/
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I met I weighed more than him! He is 5'9 and was about 145-150 pounds at the time. He's always been naturally thin and has to work REALLY hard to gain and maintain muscle. He has had periods where he was much more muscular but when we met he was less into weight lifting and so busy he hardly ate.

I am 5'4 and weighed 155 or so at the time, and honestly it was a real turn off for me that he wasn't bigger. It was nothing against HIM, but rather me. I just didn't feel sexy and feminine with a guy that was lighter than me! He grew on me though. :wink:

Now he has gotten much better about eating; partially because I've taught him how to cook a bit more and introduced him to new types of foods, but also because he's not quite as on-the-go and actually has time to eat. He's about 175 now, and I'm about 125 right now... much better!