• NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Options
    This weigh in brought me to 20lbs lost :D

WTG!!! Congrats!
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    Challenge: SPRING CLEANING!!! Spend 60 additional mintues a day cleaning your house this week. This is not including the time you would have already spent cleaning. Get the EXTRA things done that don't happen often (shampoo the carpets, take a tooth brush to the grout in the bathroom, was the outside of you windows, etc.) You'll have a super clean house and burn extra calories (don't forget

Monday: Hrs: 2 Cals Burned: 342 (I cleaned out all my kitchen cabinets and wipe it all down and reorganized my kitchen!!!)
    Tusday: ZERO...Didn't get any extra cleaning in....but atleast I tried a new workout!!!
  • momieof2
    momieof2 Posts: 98
    Options
    This week has not started out good for me. My motivation to work out and eat healthy has disappeared. Yesterday was really bad. This morning I went back to sleep after taking my kids to school, instead of going to the gym. uuuugggghhhhhh!!!! I have got to get back on track. I have to figure out what went wrong.:cry::huh:

I am with you! This is my last week of school so all I am doing is craming and eating very unheathly.:embarassed: It's so wierd how just 1 day changes the whole week.:embarassed: My last final is tomorrow, then I can get back to normal, it will be so nice not to have to do homework every night, I can be more active.:smile::smile:
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    PSB Starting weight: 252.6
    Week 1: goal- 251.1 Actual- 250.7 (goal -1.5, actual -1.9)
    Week 2: goal- 249.2 Actual- 248.2 (goal -1.5, actual -2.5)
    Week 3: goal- 246.7 Actual- 246.9 (goal -1.5, actual -1.3)
    Week 4: goal- 245.2 Actual- 245.2 (goal -1.7, actual -1.7)
    Week 5: goal- 243.7 Actual- 243.3 (goal -1.5, actual -1.9)
    Week 6: goal- 242.2 Actual- 241.4 (goal -1.5, actual -1.9)
    Week 7: goal-239.9 (-1.5)
    # lbs lost: 11.2
    # lbs to go: 71.4

I wasn’t able to weigh in last Sunday due to traveling. Weight lost for weeks 5 and 6 are an average of the weight I lost in that two week period.

I hit my goal this morning in 4 days instead of 7! This is so much easier at home!

Found out yesterday that I need to drive to Allentown, PA on Sunday and will be gone indefinately... I need to take a vacation so they can't send me anywhere. :(
  • Yurippe
    Options
    I think I am going to do the 3500 calories burned challenge again for anyone else that can't do the cleaning for 60 minutes a day challenge.

I'm going to combine the 2 and do them both! Last week sucked with the traveling and not having time to exercise and I'd still like to complete that goal. My house is also a disaster so no reason not to complete this goal too.

Sunday: Burned 620 calories in 69 min of various exercise (walking, Shape-ups video, Just Dance). No cleaning. :ohwell:
    Monday: Burned 392 calories playing Just Dance, 41 min. Cleaned nothing. :blushing:
    Tuesday: Burned 313 calories at Curves, 30 min. Cleaned nothing, again... :noway:
    Wednesday: Burned 315 calories at Curves, 30 min. Made up for not cleaning all week. 165 min, 748 calories. :bigsmile:

Does that even seem realistic? I logged it into the site as light/moderate cleaning. I don't think it's possible that I burned 748 calories in 2 hours 45 min.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing today? I am kind of slacking this week for exercise but I have a session with my trainer tonight. I also have a 4 mile walk for MS on saturday morning.
  • Yurippe
    Options
    How is everyone doing today? I am kind of slacking this week for exercise but I have a session with my trainer tonight. I also have a 4 mile walk for MS on saturday morning.

I'm feeling a little drained this morning. I think I'm letting myself sleep too much.

Been trying to make up for a lazy start to the week and cleaned for another 100 minutes yesterday.

What's up with the ghost town on this thread in the last few days? Where is everybody?
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I don't know. I was wondering that too. I don't think I will get to the 3500 calories burned this week. I kind of slacked off on Monday - Wed. Might have burned myself out by only taking 1 day off from the gym last week. Maybe with the walk and cleaning I am going to be doing this weekend it will pick up.
  • NancyMoedt
    Options
    Hi All. Tomorrow is weigh in and I can't wait to see what happens.

CHALLENGE SET UP ( you may copy and paste)
    Monday: Hrs: 60 minutes (Bedroom) Cals Burned: 267
    Tuesday: Hrs: 60 minutes (Bathroom) Cals Burned: 267
    Tuesday: Hrs: 60 minutes (Spare Room) Cals Burned: 267
    Thursday: Day Off
    Friday: Hrs: 60 minutes (Fridge) Cals Burned: 267
    Saturday: Hrs: Cals Burned:
    Sunday: Hrs: Cals Burned:

Have a good Weekend! :heart:
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    After a rough week, I have had a good day today. Finally feeling like I am getting back on track. Yeah!!!
  • NancyMoedt
    Options
    Good Morning All. Weigh in day for me and then I gotta get cracking. Going to do my living room today. That might take more than an hour. Plus my C25K as I didn't work out yesterday and get a work out in. I have a new mini goal. I wanna weigh 25lbs less and then get my hair cut, colored and highlighted. That will be a treat for me.

Thank you for posting the challenge. My house has never been cleaner than this week. Hubby thinks I have gone mad and the weight came down.

Weigh in:
    Starting weight: 245
    Week 1: goal- None - Actual- Unknown
    Week 2: goal- 240 Actual- 239.4
    Week 3: goal- 238 Actual- 240.6
    Week 4: goal- 235 Actual- 234.8
    Week 5: goal- 233 Actual 236.2 - End of April
    Week 6: goal - 230 - Actual 235.4
    Week 7: goal - 233 - Actual 230.8 (lost 4.6 :love: )
    # lbs lost: 14.2
    # lbs to go: 81.8

Thank you also for keeping me accountable. Hugs.:flowerforyou:
  • jesyka
    jesyka Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    So I need to kick my own *kitten*, to get my "shiny and new" motivation I first had when I started this new lifestyle 2 months ago. In order to do that I need a great loss, something that makes me feel great, to rejuvenate my spirits...I figure I'm going to do this by setting an *kitten* kicking goal of 700 calories burned a day. I'm going to do this, I need to do this! Plan on starting a new week off Right!!
  • NancyMoedt
    Options
    CHALLENGE SET UP ( you may copy and paste)
    Monday: Hrs: 60 minutes (Bedroom) Cals Burned: 267
    Tuesday: Hrs: 60 minutes (Bathroom) Cals Burned: 267
    Tuesday: Hrs: 60 minutes (Spare Room) Cals Burned: 267
    Thursday: Day Off
    Friday: Hrs: 60 minutes (Fridge) Cals Burned: 267
    Saturday: Hrs:60 minutes (Living Room) Cals Burned: 267
    Sunday: Day Off
  • NancyMoedt
    Options
    After a rough week, I have had a good day today. Finally feeling like I am getting back on track. Yeah!!!

Yay! That's good news. Hope everything is okay though. Hugs.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and hit my goal for the week 211. 3 lbs down!
  • NancyMoedt
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and hit my goal for the week 211. 3 lbs down!

Great work! Congrats