Men, what do you prefer in a woman?

Options

Replies

• Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I prefer my women to be born with lady bits, and be of the legal age.
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    big brown eyes.....
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I see that this is aimed at men but as a bisexual woman, I'm gonna answer it anyway.
    If we're going on aesthetics, I like all kinds of women, though right now I really would not say no to Kat Dennings or Felicia Day. Or Mila Kunis. Or a not-bony Angelina Jolie. Oh, and while we're at it, Brody Dalle and Bully Suicide can be included.
    Ahem. Anyway...
    What makes a woman really attractive, though, is who she is. Of course, what one person finds illuminating in someone may repulse another, but I find that someone can be outlandishly beautiful yet if they have an off-putting personality, then they are made unattractive by that.
    I've dated small women, tall women, curvy women, boyish women... If you carry it well and have a confidence in yourself, it radiates from within you, and that is truly attractive.
  • osteveishii
    Options
    a woman who looks for and finds the positive aspects in all things. a girl with an attitude of gratitude. the stride of pride. a lady who knows exactly how to transmute her anger and www.allsortsacrazy.com
  • stevenyuzk
    stevenyuzk Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    so am i right when i say some ladies dont want to lose weight too quickly because their boobs will get smaller?

HA!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    so am i right when i say some ladies dont want to lose weight too quickly because their boobs will get smaller?

HA!

wat
  • osteveishii
    Options
    a girl who will http://youtu.be/QCqWeAL2xb4
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I really think that men prefer different kinds of women and their preferences is so broad that questions like this usually just makes you realize how diverse people tastes are. However, though diverse, I think its more of a bell shaped curve where the majority (50% of men) prefer the curvy slim body. Women and men can have different ideas of what is curvy. "curvy" gets misused all the time in our society to describe overweight women. When in reality curvy means "with curves". Good WHR, nice sized breasts and butt with a slim waist and flat stomach.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Is it obvious to anyone else that the first two rows had some photocopying done, while the bottom row was left as-is? The difference between 35 and 40 is astounding. If 40 had the lighting that 35 does, it wouldnt be that big of a difference...
    As for the original question... People have various preferences. Not everyone enjoys mushrooms, which baffles me. Some people drive pt cruisers, which also baffles me. I love to wear bright colours, others like black, white and beige. Some people like death metal, others only listen to bluegrass. Some people love to travel, some are content to stay close to home.

I say really get to know yourself. Work toward being your very own ideal self, get to your desired level of fitness and body fat%, etc., hone your talents, pursue your goals. Somewhere along the way, you'll meet up with someone who is the same kind of different as you. When that person comes along, strive to be the very best friend you can be, and if it turns romantic, don't play games, just call dibs.

**** insane.

I SAID OH LORD JESUS IT'S A FIRE, THEN I RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN OUT ain'r no shoes or nothin', jesus

ROFLMAO!
  • cpudoc64
    cpudoc64 Posts: 135
    Options
    I've got it! A Lottery winner !
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I really think that men prefer different kinds of women and their preferences is so broad that questions like this usually just makes you realize how diverse people tastes are. However, though diverse, I think its more of a bell shaped curve where the majority (50% of men) prefer the curvy slim body. Women and men can have different ideas of what is curvy. "curvy" gets misused all the time in our society to describe overweight women. When in reality curvy means "with curves". Good WHR, nice sized breasts and butt with a slim waist and flat stomach.

I think you're right, doc. It is interesting to see the diversity though. I'm a student of human nature, always curious what makes people tick. :)
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    It depends on the girl. There are plenty of different and unique features I find attractive in others and not even the same features. I think it has to do with a certain personality... Honestly... a female that is independent you know will buy me something instead of just trying to fall into just obligated roles is quite attractive. I've only been bought a drink once at a bar (as far as being hit on). It was quite an experience.
  • stuntpilot51
    stuntpilot51 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I prefer the 25%, anything below that is just scary.

Give me legs, legs and more legs, legs that don't quit.

Boobs I could care less for, give me small ones, fake ones are just so obvious.
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Intelligence, sanity and sense of humor have to come before anything if you're talking about what to look for in a mate, however, if you're just talking about eye candy, I tend to like thin and petite with "cute" curves as opposed to voluptuous curves.
  • rjwriter78
    rjwriter78 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    A great personality comes before body type any day although, if her attitude isn't in the right place, then it's on to the next one. Having a slight preference doesn't hurt no one so I would prefer a bit of both. :-)
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    *blinks*
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    hahahaha! The question should be what do I prefer in a man.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to sacrifice looks for a relaxed moral attitude.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    There is no correct answer to this question. See you in the next thread.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    For the first sight, appearance is more important.
    I prefer wisdom+ beauty to inteligence