New motivation, (wife, mom to three kids, one special needs)

Options
I joined a long time ago, had a peak and didn't do anything with my sign up. Well, I'm back! I have a lot of motivation and my hubby and I are doing this together. We have three kids. A daughter 13, a son 11, and another daughter 8, who was born with a rare syndrome. Would love to meet other parents on here (esp special needs parents). I have 40lbs to loose.

jessekaa :-)

Replies

• jessekaa
    Options
    Changed my goals to loose 50lbs by the end of 2013. 40lbs for summer short weather is my first goal.
  • snowshoermom
    snowshoermom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    hi
    I am a mom with 3 boys... 11 year old, 3 year old and 4 month old. My 11 year old has adhd.. and i grew up with an older sister that had special needs so i kind of know where your coming from. Feel free to add me.. always looking for other moms so we can support and motivate each other.
    my name is danielle
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Our first child is on the way 03/21 and so excited to meet her. My wife works with special needs kids and absolutely the best stories she comes home with. Would love to follow your journey.
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have four children ages: 2,5,6,7 feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • Sarahkoolkatkitty
    Sarahkoolkatkitty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I have 4 children 12, 11, 10, and 3. Both of my sons thave autism, so I know it can be hard to find time to take care of yourself. I feel like I need some encouragement in that sometimes!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids myself,8,2 and 4 months.None have special needs but i used to work with special needs kids and will be getting back to it when my babies are bigger.
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have two special needs children, one spouse in the miliary who is deployed and I struggle wtih overeating and anxiety myself. SO there is my overshare for you. :) It's not always goig to be each but it can be done. This site is great for the support you need. :)
    Charity
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Mom of two, a boy (17) that has autism and a girl who is 14. I work with preschool age kids with special needs. Feel free to add me!
  • ladybug429
    ladybug429 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a single mom to a daughter with special needs who will be 3 next month. My daughter has rare chromosome disorder.