Starting Power 90

Options
Hi, just started today Power 90. Anyone doing it that wanna share their experiences?

Posting updates at http://mfnbpower90.wordpress.com/ , hopefully i'll be able to end the program. Feeling really motivated ;)

Replies

• Tash128
    Tash128 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Tasha,
    I just ordered the power 90 so I'm hoping to be starting in the next couple of weeks. Have you started yet? You will do great! If you need a buddy I'm always looking to motivate and to be motivated lol.
  • ericag429
    Options
    Hey, I'm on Day 3! So far so good. :)
  • masfe
    masfe Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey I'm Tasha,
    I just ordered the power 90 so I'm hoping to be starting in the next couple of weeks. Have you started yet? You will do great! If you need a buddy I'm always looking to motivate and to be motivated lol.

Hi tasha, i did, going well so far ;)
    Hey, I'm on Day 3! So far so good. :)

Same here, feeling good about sculp 1-2, but that yoga segment killed me on sweat 1-2 for some reason :D
  • ericag429
    Options
    I hear ya! The yoga is hard for me too. My flexibility at the moment is at a minimum lol so that's probably the hardest for me. However, I plan on stretching a little bit more before the workouts. I think it will help!
  • masfe
    Options
    Yup, it might :)

Today went slightly better, but still had to pause twice to lower my heart rate, that was at 170 :p

And the abs went from 30 to 40 lol
  • Tash128
    Tash128 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm still eating for it in the mail! Is there anything I need to get like weights or anything?
  • masfe
    Options
    Just some weights or resistance bands, and a mat if possible
  • ericag429
    Options
    The abs are a killer for me. I can get through the first 3 sets pretty easily. After that though, it's so tough.
  • khburris
    Options
    What is power 90
  • Keeda
    Keeda Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have been doing P90 for 15 days now. I love it and have seen some really good results so far. I have decided that next week I am going to try to up my weights a little and see how it goes. Enjoy!
  • masfe
    Options
    The abs are a killer for me. I can get through the first 3 sets pretty easily. After that though, it's so tough.

Ye, i agree with that. I can do the next 3-4 but not deep at all.
    What is power 90

90-day Workout program from beachbody
    I have been doing P90 for 15 days now. I love it and have seen some really good results so far. I have decided that next week I am going to try to up my weights a little and see how it goes. Enjoy!

I'm on day 11, already increased my weights from 2.5Kg (started low just to get used) to 5Kg. Loving it aswell
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I followed it to a T early last year and lost 38 lbs. it's a good basic workout...
  • pdurkeex
    pdurkeex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Power 90 is amazing. Right now I'm doing a P90x/Power90 hybrid. When I first got power 90 I DESPISED Cardio sweat 3-4. Now it's my favorite workout. I love how Tony eases you right into it. I wake up and workout so I love the neck rolls and slow stretching into the yoga. It's such a gentle transition.

I still struggle with the running lunge. I hate it. I don't think tony considered anyone having breasts or a belly while doing that. I find it extremely exhausting. I recently purchased a Golds Gym waist trimmer belt to reduce the belly bounce. It helps.

And the ab routine- never gets easier. Just remember to BREATHE.

Something you will never forget about power 90: "I'm bugs bunny...lalalalalalala."

In the words of Dreya Weber (P90X Cast Member): Oh, Tony!
  • slenderbysummer
    slenderbysummer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just order Power 90 along with a one month supply of Shakeology. Has anyone tried the shakes and if so what did you think of them?