Brand New and Would Love Some Help!

Options
Hi everyone! I have never followed any type of fitness/diet plan and could sure use some help and motivation :-) I love the outdoors, jogging and have no problem sticking to a plan once I have put one together. I would like to lose around 25 pounds and get serious about running and weightlifting. Thank you and best of luck to you all!

Replies

• michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, you or anyone else. I find the mutual encouragement very helpful.
  • catmanor
    catmanor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! I am new here too and so far am loving this site.. I am learning to think about what I eat now and not just mindlessly shove food into my mouth.

I have joined a gym and am looking forward to becoming a jogger (I walk right now)..

Feel free to add me as a friend..
  • stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm new also. INto my second week now, and MFP is really helping me be mindful of what i eat (and how much exercise i do!). I don't understand all of the terminology yet - just trying to keep things simple. Feel free to add me :)
  • Revmikfrankie
    Revmikfrankie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, I also have found the support on here very motivating. Good luck and enjoy it.