• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    yay mommysock! go mommy sock!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Me too, it's great isn't it!!

Good luck with the rest of your journey to NORMAL!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    WOW...that is a success and a day to celebrate. Happy dancing in Oregon for you.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    awesome great job, wish i could say the same :(
  • galenofedgewood
    galenofedgewood Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for that time. I'm getting close, though!
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome!
  • rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome, congratulations!! Just wait until you get to feel what it's like to go from "overweight" to "normal" :D. Keep up the GREAT work!! :D
  • groke101
    Options
    That is such a great milestone, congratulations, keep up the great work.
  • bobbi_97
    Options
    Congrats that is so awesome...I cant wait till I can hit that mark!
  • bobbi_97
    Options
    Congrats that is so awesome...I cant wait till I can hit that mark! :flowerforyou:
  • Getyourshineon
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Happy Dance!!! I am marching that direction!!
  • TammyS3
    TammyS3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!! Isn't it great? Next goal-out of the "overweight" category!!! Good job!
  • lcglog
    lcglog Posts: 24
    Options
    Congrats!:smile:
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing feeling!! Yeah!!! Thats awesome news!!! Keep it up, because you are doing great! I started out in the obese catagory also, then to overweight, Then the first time I realized I wasn't in the "overweight" catagory any more was on my wii fit board. My little mii always looked so sad, then one day I got on it and she was doing a little dance, it confused me at first, I was like, wth is she doing? lol Then I realised it said Normal! I was like WHAT?!! Then I did a little dance too! hehe Congrats! You are getting there!
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Great job!
  • evahhamilton
    Options
    Way to go! I can't wait until I see that!
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    That is great!! I did the same thing this weekend, and I have joined you in the over weight category. I was so excited, I told my kids that I was going to plug my Wii back up so could step on that scale and give it the finger for telling me I was obese...LOL!!!

It was kinda sad when I stepped on the Wii fit board the first time, I had gone through all the setup,(height, weight, age). Then it says step on the board and stand very still...then my little avatar pops up and starts shrinking and getting fatter, then it says you are Obese. My kids are cracking up and all I can do is laugh with them to keep from crying. I think that is the last time I have used Wii fitness.

Again, CONGRATS!!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Welcome to overweight status. I hope your stay is shorter than expected!
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    I replied earlier to this post before reading any other comments. I am so glad to know that I'm not the only one that called my Wii Avatar a b@*ch for calling me obese. LOL!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!