Hi Everyone! I'm new!

Options
My name is Cindy. I recently turned 40 and I am 108 pounds overweight...whew, that was a difficult sentence to type! :smile:

I have never joined an on-line support group before, but I feel that I'm going to need all the enouragement, motivation, and support I can get to help me through this journey!

Thank you in advance for your friendships!

Replies

• dac60
    dac60 Posts: 22
    Options
    hello and good luck to u....my fitness pal is awesome and will help so much, ive been her for about a month now and i havent missed day........add me if u wish....
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Welcome, u will LOVE it here!! It is so fun and easy to use.. Goodluck on ur weight loss journey :-)
  • CAGOMEA
    CAGOMEA Posts: 27
    Options
    GUD LUCK!! I JUS JOINED A FEW DAYS AGO AND I ALREADY LIKE HOW THE SITE PUSHES ME TA EAT BETTER. I THINK JUS HAVING TO PUT THINGS OUT IN THA OPEN MAKES YU MORE AWARE.

♥KIT K@T♥
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I wish you the best of luck on you journey. Remember it's a journey and it will take some time to get there but you can get there.
  • tleigh
    tleigh Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome!! MFP is a great place to go for support and encouragement! Its great to have people going through the same things, who know how exciting it is to lose even 1 pound. Good luck! Feel free to add me

Trisha
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love it here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like my support, motivation, and friendship. We all have similiar goals and we're here for you. :)
  • jcollier117
    jcollier117 Posts: 18
    Options
    Welcome,

you can add me too. Im in the boat and rather not be myself
    :flowerforyou:1088528.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • dac60
    dac60 Posts: 22
    Options
    hello and yes your right, its awesome...thanks for the add
  • nurseseabreeze75
    Options
    I have been here almost a week and have found it so helpful to log my food diary. Keeps me on track. I love this site. Welcome and good luck!!!!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I joined about 3 weeks ago, and watching my food intake for one week was enough of a wake up call. I have been honest and really trying to make good choices and I have seen the pay off for 2 weeks straight. This site has been so helpful so far.

My only advice: Be honest with yourself. Write down everything you eat. I learned so much about myself the first week of writing down everything I ate. Good luck! :smile: