Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss

Options

Replies

• MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I like that Light Queso Fresco Chipotle... I put it on a piece of flatbread, add some smoked turkey breast, add some salad, and just a bit of light ranch dressing (I water the ranch down a bit to stretch it), and roll it up... Yummmm meeeee!!!! :love:
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Lots of yummy ideas!!! I can't eat the spicy chipotle or whole grain crackers.

I will keep a look out for the garlic and herb flavor. Ed didn't see that flavor today, but he wasn't familar with this product. He called me from the store, saying..."There are lots of cheese and pictures of cows...but none of them are laughing." With some help, he located the Laughing Cow. He only saw Swiss and Onion. I will look the next time. :happy:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I just eat it. But I have to admit I like the Garlic and Herb kind better than the swiss....I spread it on Triscuits. :)
  • SunflowerDawn
    SunflowerDawn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to eat apples or pears with the light creamy swiss flavor. I've also mixed them with a little Parmesan and milk (and a little salt and pepper) to mix into spaghetti squash for an "Alfredo" flavor.
  • bluemoon551
    bluemoon551 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite snacks is to take a hunk of deli sliced turkey and pinch off pieces of the cheese with it.
  • Hanfordrose
    Options
    I LOVE to eat apples or pears with the light creamy swiss flavor. I've also mixed them with a little Parmesan and milk (and a little salt and pepper) to mix into spaghetti squash for an "Alfredo" flavor.

I have never eaten spaghetti squash, but l love most squash. Lots of folks on MFP seem to enjoy spaghetti squash, and the recipes sound wonderful. Alfredo Spaghetti Squash....Hmmm? Sounds good. :happy:
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I like them on wheat thin Tuscan herb crackers kind of gives a sweet/salty taste.
  • lotusspark
    Options
    Imix it w/my quaker oats/cinnamon and blueberries..or applesauce w/ sugar..it is devine.
  • jfurrrr
    jfurrrr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I put it on crackers, on my bagel or English muffin instead of cream cheese, put it on pasta if I'm craving an alfredo type sauce, put it on sandwiches as a cheese/mayo substitute. It is so delicious.
  • 2011Bluez
    Options
    I eat my laughing cow the same way...you are not alone! LOL
  • Hanfordrose
    Options
    So many good ideas, thanks to all of my MFP sisters and brothers. :heart: :happy: :heart:
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Also good in scrambled eggs and omelets.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I like the blue cheese with buffalo flavored pretzel crisps! But I have to measure them out or I would eat the entire bag and wheel of laughing cow!
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Special K multigrain crakers...you can eat like 24 crakers for 100 calories...and it is sooooooooooo good!
  • Nsdemott
    Options
    A glass of wine with some crackers.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Dip pretzels into it. Put on egg sandwiches. Top crackers with it. Eat as is! I'm not a fan of eating it with veggies either.
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I eat mine with pretzels, crackers, or I use it on wraps.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    mashed up with hard boiled eggs to make egg salad without mayo
  • breakfree51
    breakfree51 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I had my hubbie buy some Laughing Cow Swiss today. He bought one of those packages that contains 8 small wedges.

I tasted it with a stalk of celery, and it really didn't taste that good to me.

At the moment, my next idea/alternative would be on an English muffin instead of butter for breakfast. I might even add some Marmite just to give it a kick of flavor.

Sooo, I was wondering...How do you eat your Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss cheese?

I often have those on toast (no butter or spread, just the cheese spread), one wedge per slice, tasty little snacks.