Joined 2-10-13

Options
New today. Heard great things about this site and can't weight to see results! Also heard great things about the support system.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lilgemforgets
    Options
    Sending you a request! I log everday and check in many times a day - addicted i know!! I find it really really helps and building up a good network of friends is great. I have friends who run / train for at least 3 hours a day and i have friends that walk 1/2 hour every other day, as long as we support each other and motivate each other is all i ask!!! Welcome!!
  • Sweetpickles99
    Options
    Welcome!
  • tattoogal77
    tattoogal77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome to one of the best places you could be to get healthy! I have been on here now for two weeks(second time around) and found that I enjoy it more than ever! The message boards are awesome and provide alot of motivation and support. Add me as a friend if you would like. I am on here everyday, couple times a day. I love talking to others and supporting them in the good and bad moments :-)
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Hi & Welcome! This IS a great site and there are really supportive people here :smile:
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • Jinger12785
    Options
    Hi Friend, You will love the site. It is great to see the support system you get when on here. Like lilgemforget stated you become addicted and that is a good thing!!! I also I'm on here throught out the day always logging after I eat as to keep myself on track, I like to be consistant. The first two weeks just log whatever you eat even if you are over it is a great learning tool that teaches you how much a true serving is and what is the best nutrional foods for you. Use all the tools it gives you. You will do great!!!!
  • JeLlY_BeAn420
    JeLlY_BeAn420 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started today looking for new friends so u can add me
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hello, MFP is a great way to be accountable for what you eat daily and it also is a great way to give and gain support from others! I have had an account for over a year. I lost about 25 pounds but over the summer didn't log in much. I have been back on for a few weeks now. Good luck to you. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like and we can support each other!
  • missingmercury
    Options
    thanks!
  • bethann223
    Options
    Hi!

I just joined this weekend and I'm looking for friends and support too!

Good luck!

Beth