Options

Replies

• TheBigFish711
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me! =)
  • astracy
    astracy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I haven't traveled the boards yet but found this on the hot topics section. I log daily and have for the last month. I'll add you!
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hheeyyy girly, you can add me im here...all the time haha :D
  • AKenney81
    Options
    I knew and starting to log daily welcome to add me.. :)
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    I love making new friends on here... Congrats on your loss so far ~ you're doing great! :smile:
  • raqalex
    raqalex Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    same here. Feel free to add me :)
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and gained health!! Anyone can add me! I log daily and love to give and get support!! It's so much easier with encouragement and accountability!
  • sarabeth120
    sarabeth120 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I log daily as well! I've logged in for the past 260 days! It would be over 365, but I missed one day by like, five minutes! :)

Anyway, I sent a friend request!
    I've been doing this for 7 weeks and absolutely love it. It really is the best I've done in any program that I've been following. I owe alot of my commitment to some fabulous MFP friends.

I'm looking to add a few more friends to my possy. If you are the cheer leading type who log daily and are serious about losing weight then we'd be great friends!

Oh -- you wrote "POSSY". I am SO glad I re-read that. I took that in an entirely different direction, lady. :laugh:

LOL
  • vlnalto
    vlnalto Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've been logging every day since the beginning of 2013 with definite plans to continue doing so. :flowerforyou:
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I make myself laugh every day! lol xx
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Add me in if you wish, I log all food every day along with exercise.
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    Lisa, you can certainly add me if you want another daily logger. I've only been back for a week, but I'm feeling very committed to keeping track on here after the great jump in energy and mood that I've had after just a week of healthier eating. I hope you're having a great day!
  • kerriruns
    kerriruns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you can also add me as a friend if you like...i'd love to have more motivation and it sounds like you are an inspiration!
  • swimz98
    swimz98 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is my second go around with MyFitnessPal......It definitely helps to log daily! Welcome to add me!
  • MissVamp13
    Options
    Hi :) I intend to log on daily now that I use my phone app :) Feel free to add me xx
  • 503nicksmom
    Options
    I'm loving MFP too! I am on daily and sent you a friend request.
  • chandanders
    chandanders Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

my husband and I are on here daily! Anyone is welcome to add me - I love to support!!! :)
  • tammislance
    tammislance Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hello! i'm tammi, i'm 52 and disabled as well as confined to a wheelchair. my daughter introduced me to this program 31 days ago and i'm happy to report that i've lost 5 pounds now!! i have multiple reasons as to why i'm in a wheelchair but i can sometimes take steps. one of my goals that i've already succeeded at was to climb up the 2 steps to get into my daughter's house...it has been almost a year since i was able to do that....the other day, the weather was super nice so i decided to give it a shot and i did it!!! i'm very sore and tired still but so happy that it doesn't matter!!! i'm hoping to lose enough weight that perhaps i can walk about my own home more instead of having to rely on the wheelchair so much.
    i log in everyday...and would love to have new friends!!!
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a cheer leader type!!!
    Give me an A give me a D give me another D than give me an M and than an E what does that spell? ADD ME! :)

I log daily and I love to encourage people since, I would hope for the same in return! Good luck and congratulations on the 12 pound weight loss! I have 91 more pounds to go until my goal weight so, we can be friends for a LOOONG time if you'd like ;) Haha.
  • Deebug60
    Deebug60 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have logged daily since I started. Feel free to add me. Same goes for anyone else.