Options

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results! :drinker:
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    You look amazing congrats on your weight loss :)
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Stunning transformation!

The face is always what amazes me. You look like a completely different person. I have seen this over and over again... and it still amazes me.
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    awesome work!!!
  • spirit0f61
    spirit0f61 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look so well too.
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your new healthy, happier life!!!! You are soooo inspiring!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I wish I had your thin legs! Congrats on your loss!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,303 Member
    Options
    you look adorable..remind me of my daughter. great work.
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    wow! great job!!you look beautiful :)
  • xtina1129
    xtina1129 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • gmeiners2
    gmeiners2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look wonderful! Swimming, usually doesn't get much credit as an effective exercise for losing weight. That's obviously not the case with you. It sure is much easier on your skeletal system than running. How many times per week and how long do you swim? Keep up the good work! Greg
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look wonderful! Swimming, usually doesn't get much credit as an effective exercise for losing weight. That's obviously not the case with you. It sure is much easier on your skeletal system than running. How many times per week and how long do you swim? Keep up the good work! Greg

Hi Greg, I've always enjoyed swimming, I used to swim for my school and county in my younger days..I swam every day apart from the weekend for around 1-1 1/2 hours.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I didn't know swimming was so effective for weight loss. More people need to see this. Good work, you look gorgeous. :D
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    That's amazing! I didn't know swimming was so effective for weight loss. More people need to see this. Good work, you look gorgeous. :D

Thanks :bigsmile: it seemed a no brainer for me to implement something that I enjoy rather than something that I hate (running) :laugh:
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    great transformation, very inspiring!!!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Great Job! How long did it take you to get where you are today?

It took just under a year, I didn't put pressure on myself to lose weight quickly, I just chilled out, went swimming and lost weight :bigsmile:

awesome job ... i think getting into a swimming costume was always part of my personal battle ... and then not being very confident the the water just added to it .. after seeing your transformation maybe I should give it another go
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Looking fit, slim and healthy!
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    Great Job! How long did it take you to get where you are today?

It took just under a year, I didn't put pressure on myself to lose weight quickly, I just chilled out, went swimming and lost weight :bigsmile:

awesome job ... i think getting into a swimming costume was always part of my personal battle ... and then not being very confident the the water just added to it .. after seeing your transformation maybe I should give it another go

Yeah, I probably looked horrendous in my swimming costume at first but, there will always be someone bigger :laugh:
    If someone is rude enough to comment when you're at the pool, remind them that you are at the pool, not sitting inside watching TV :smile: good luck on your journey!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations :D
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Conratulations! You look amazingly happy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!