Need friends - Young moms look`n to loose baby weight

Options
2»

Replies

• KimberlyBryant
    KimberlyBryant Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Would love for new friends to lose weight with.. I am a proud mommy to 3 beautiful little ones.. My Daughter #1 will be 3 in December, my Son just turned 18 months and I have a 4 week old baby girl.. I have lost 20 of the 35 pounds i gained with this last LO but still up 50-60 pounds from goal weight.. i have always been big and have no idea what my body is suppose to look like!
  • nursekern
    nursekern Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want, I also had 2 babies in 2 years (my boys are 14 months apart, currently 19 months and 5 months). I'm below my initial pre-pregnancy weight now, but I'm way above my goal. Still have 60ish pounds to go. Still breastfeeding now, so I'm only trying to lose 1 pound a week. When I was trying to lose 2 pounds a week, my milk supply was really suffering. Anyway, add away :)
  • evanblair114
    Options
    Add me. I am 20 years old, I have a son who is 19 months old. I just started this journey to lose around 40 pounds.
  • brianabatey16
    Options
    Add me! I am 22 with a 15 month old little boy. I have lost all my baby weight but I still have 15 lbs until my goal weight of 120 :) We got this mama!
  • fionabreens
    Options
    Hiya :) I'm 20 with a 4month old little boy! As I thought I could eat whatever being pregnant I gained just over 40lbs! Half way there now but seems to be slowing down! :( need some motivation :D feel free to add xx
  • fionabreens
    Options
    Hiya :) I'm 20 with a 4month old little boy! As I thought I could eat whatever being pregnant I gained just over 40lbs! Half way there now but seems to be slowing down! :( need some motivation :D feel free to add xx
  • tashmash2011
    Options
    I'm 23 and have a little boy who's almost 4, technically i suppose its not baby weight anymore that i'm trying to lose. But i've never got down to my pre baby weight before, even at my lowest since i was still 1.5 stone heavier. So feel free to add me. I put on over 4 stone when i was pregnant so i know how it feels to want to get your body back. Good luck!
  • runfrazierrun
    Options
    hey! Ill add you. Im 22 with a 2 year old little girl.

I still have some baby weight which feels like its taking forever to get rid of lol.
  • mcshala
    mcshala Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Someone add me. :) 25 year old FTM with 7 month twin girls, looking to lose 60-70 pounds.
  • NaEl1
    NaEl1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! im 28yrs old with two lil boys ages 7 & 5........
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm an old mom does that count?
  • RunMumRun1
    RunMumRun1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I have 2 girls, 4yo and a 4.5mth old. Needing to lose this baby weight
  • ChillyWiggles
    ChillyWiggles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. 21. Have a 1 year old daughter. Just trying to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight after gaining 70 lbs. Would love to have another mom working towards the same goals to talk to :)
  • flynnegan
    flynnegan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, i'm a mum to a 5 year old and a 21 month old, I've lost the baby weight this past year but still about 14 lbs to go :)
  • jenn8912
    Options
    I'm 19 and a mom to a 6 month old!! Just wanna lose the baby weight!!! Slowly but surely I will get there!!!
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I've got a 3 yo and and a 1 mo. I lost 20 lbs right before I got pregnant and I've gained it all back : ( Anyways, just trying to get back down to where I was when me and my boyfriend got together. I'm about 40 lbs away. I just started mfp Friday and I've lost 3 lbs! Good luck to everybody. FFTAM
  • adry20
    adry20 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me :) I'm 29 years old and I have 4 kids ranging from 8-2 yrs old.
  • ZombieBubbles
    ZombieBubbles Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Ive got a 5&6 year old. I'm just now trying to lose the baby weight from the second one. Better late then never. Add me if you like