My First Day-Looking for buddies :)

Options
I was directed by a doctor to join something with a group to help me lose weight. I am so new to this whole idea and am looking for someone that will help keep me motivated and keep me going. My husband tries, but he loses the weight so easily that i get frustrated with him. I am trying to get to my goal weight within the next 4 months. I would love to have a pal on here to help me reach that goal :)

Replies

• nicnoc1981
    Options
    You can add me if you want :-) Just started too, aiming to lose 20lbs
  • sam_the_girl
    sam_the_girl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    you can add me too, my first day was yesterday although I have been working out since January 2nd (so typical, I know!) My goal is to weigh what my driver's license says I weigh!
  • ajadumas
    ajadumas Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I started MFP the first week in December and have lost a little over 20lbs. I feel like MFP has made all the difference by making me accountable, and more conscious of what I'm eating. My doctor is so impressed with my progress that she said she may have to join MFP! lol Anyway, add me if you like. I log in every day, and will be your personal cheerleader :)
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • Faded_Memories
    Options
    You can add me :) Hope to help motivate you! And my boyfriend is doing this with me and he loses faster than me too haha, it makes me angry!
  • kjchapa82
    Options
    Hey there:) I am not really new, I used MFP in the past to lose weight but after adding baby weight that I never got off I have recently rejoined at the beginning of the month. I am looking to lose at least 30 lbs but a little more than that or less would be just fine too:) I really just want to be fit and healthy. Feel free to add me, we can always use motivation support buddies!
  • Chula1962
    Options
    We are here for you !!! Add me if you want..........that goes for anybody ! Warning tho......I keep it real !
  • danny7995
    Options
    Hi my name is Danny. I am 33 years old. I joined MFP in 2011. And within the two years I have been here I have lost 175 lbs. Would be glad to help motivate you on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck and God bless.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. My husband can blink and lose weight lol So I know what you're going through. I don't pick on my friends and their food diaries or criticize them for their work outs or lack there of. But I will tell you good job and keep up the good work as well as your doing great don't give up. :smile:
  • Deebug60
    Deebug60 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..... so can anyone else.