Biggest Loser Game?

Options
Hey everyone! The last time I was on here, people had a competition on here, basically like The Biggest Loser. We would have teams and weigh in each week. Ring a bell?

Anyway, I was just wondering if anybody was doing that on MFP still.

Thanks!

Replies

• Luvilybri
    Luvilybri Posts: 19
    Options
    im in if any thing gets started
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    That's a really good idea.. Maybe someone could make a group like that. I haven't really seen any groups like that on here tho.. I'm down if someone starts one..
  • solomonsmom
    solomonsmom Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i will do it =) let me know whats going on!
  • Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Actually I was on the black team when it started the first of LAST year. The concept is the same as that of the Biggest Loser. You have to give your start weight to your captain of your team (pink, blue, black, white, orange....). That person keeps track of the names and weights of the people on their team. On a certain day of each week, typically in the middle of the week so everyone is accountable for the weekend) everyone reports their current weight. The team captain will determine that person's weight loss and percentage, and is responsible for posting it on the main string for each person on their team (ie: Sam 15lbs 5%, Jan 6lbs 1.6%....) along with the total weight lost and total percentage lost (ie: team start weight was 1350 and weight lost was 50 so the percentage was 3.7%). Lasts roughly 20 weeks (4-5 months)

I would love to do something like that again.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So we should totally start something like that.

Who all wants to be captains?

And how many teams should we have?
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    BUMP
  • SmilinNurse
    SmilinNurse Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I would totally be into being a part of this group!!
    I would offer to be a captain but with my 2 jobs I just don't have any extra time plus I am just getting use to MFP tools and gadgets.
    I think June 1st would be a fab start date, this allows us a week or so to get the teams together and initial weights in.
    How does that sound to everyone?
    :happy: SmilinNurse
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    SmilinNurse, that sounds like a good start time.

I would be a captain if someone can tell me how to do percentages. It seems I didn't learn that well enough in school. haha
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    So should we start breaking into teams? We need a few more people to want to join. I guess lol.