When does everyone weigh in?

Options

Replies

• rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Just before 6am on a Monday morning. As soon as I get into work. I don't like to weigh as soon as I get up. I like to let my body settle into being awake first :-)
  • norm1539
    Options
    Every morning after bathroom/shower, but before dressing for the day. My weight does fluctuate, if you can't stand gaining a pound or two for no good reason or randomly dropping 2 pounds don't weigh daily, but I find both the ups and downs motivating.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hi! I weigh in on Wednesday Mornings. That was if i screw up on the weekends, i have time to get back on track. :)
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Monday morning, it used to be a Friday but Monday now seems like a 'new start'. :)
  • jaywood58
    Options
    Friday mornings at 9:35 am
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    saturday mornings :) plus every other saturday i have a "weigh & measure" with my trainer
  • tahawairua
    tahawairua Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wednesday mornings!
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    I told myself I would only weigh-in once a month, typically on the fourth or fifth but Ive had trouble sticking to that. lol. Now I weigh myself every two weeks, on tuesday mornings, right after I wake up. :)
  • mmcgraw2012
    mmcgraw2012 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    that's funny i do that too. I always do my morning business to see how much it was muahaha that's hilarious. :)
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I have a bit of a mad system - I weigh myself 3 to 5 times a day! But I only actually record one each week as my official weight - the heaviest figure I observe. I like doing this because I get used to the fluctuations (so I don't freak out it it goes up a bit). Also, I pick the heaviest because it stops me doing crazy stuff to get an artificially low figure.

Mad, I know ....
  • twinsmom03
    twinsmom03 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Every Friday Morning and this way I can splurge a little on the weekend.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I have a bit of a mad system - I weigh myself 3 to 5 times a day! But I only actually record one each week as my official weight - the heaviest figure I observe. I like doing this because I get used to the fluctuations (so I don't freak out it it goes up a bit). Also, I pick the heaviest because it stops me doing crazy stuff to get an artificially low figure.

Mad, I know ....

Yeah. That's not normal. You need help, methinks.
  • LouiseH238
    LouiseH238 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Monday morning. I don't have a scale at my house but on Sunday nights I stay at my parents.
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Always on Monday mornings... because of this I'm more conscious of what I eat on the weekend knowing that I have a weigh-in soon.
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays for no particularly good reason other than that is when we started. Also Fridays as well because of the February Lose 6 Pounds Challenge forum on this site, Friday being the first of the month.
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi I usually weigh in once a week, first thing Wednesday morning
  • missi72
    missi72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week first thing in the morning on Tuesday.
  • M0TZO
    M0TZO Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have the FitBit scales and use em morning and night usually. I then keep the lowest for the day, yeah some keep highest, I keep lowest, makes me feel better.

Only times I didn't do at least daily were when I was away from home.
  • Swedgen
    Options
    Once a week, Friday mornings. I like weighing just before the weekend starts so that if something special is going on where I will be eating or drinking, then I have all week to work it off.