30 day shred

Options
funnygrrl
funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
hi everyone,

so i just did day one of 30 day shred and i'm wondering... how do I count this for my exercise on myfitnesspal? do I break it out by strength and cardio? any suggestions?

thanks
liz

Replies

• tkrall
    tkrall Posts: 109
    Options
    I would love to know this too. As I just purchased this DVD and not yet used it. This would be helpful information.
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    I list it under circuit training.
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I put it in as circuit training.

By the way, I started a thread for people who were starting it today so you can check in on that for support and encouragement :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/96768-30-day-shred-anyone-want-to-join-me
  • speranza
    speranza Posts: 5
    Options
    To be as accurate as possible when doing a cardio DVD you need to wear a heart rate monitor. I recommend the Polar F6, its what I use. Even when you are on a treadmill or elliptical, the machine is never accurate, always go by what your HRM says.
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Circuit training. :smile:
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    about to do it right now. I log in 20 min of circuit training. It comes up at 241 calories.
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone... huge help

ps i got my 30 day shred in a box set with two other of her videos, yoga meltdown and the fat burn boost metabolism... i did a bit of the yoga meltdown, and it was hard...