Anymore teachers out there?

Options

Replies

• TonyaReed2
    Options
    I'm a teacher too. I signed on about 10 days ago. I'd love to have teacher friends. Oh and I teach 2nd grade. :)
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I was for many years, but got in to corporate management to make a living.
  • skmiller65
    skmiller65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am as well!
  • sarabeth120
    sarabeth120 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm a substitute teacher, does that count?

I'm trying to be a teacher, but the job market around where I live kind of sucks now so I'm just subbing until I can get a full time job!

I sub in 3rd through 8th grade classrooms, but I would like to teach sixth grade social studies! They are my favorite grade! I can't do the younger ones... I did second and first once and I was just so exhausted by them! They are so sweet, but require SO much attention. At least, the older ones don't require as much! :)

Feel free to add me!
  • I am a grad student TA, does that count?
  • Laurieann137
    Laurieann137 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I teach middle school band. Going on 12 years of teaching. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • shmurrow
    shmurrow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I teach high school math. Anyone can add me!
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    Wow, so many teachers! I think I have managed to send a friend request for all of you :)
  • PReiss828
    PReiss828 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Finishing up my 24th year as an instrumental music teacher..would also love to have more "teacher" friends on MFP...feel free to add me:)
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    Taking a hiatus from teaching this year to raise my new baby girl and 9 year old and finish my MAEd in secondary edu....so add me!!
  • vlnalto
    vlnalto Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Currently in my 8th year of teaching middle school! :glasses:
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options
    Just started my 15th year of teaching (started teaching mid year!)
  • SheriKCourtney
    Options
    I teach Kindergarten too. My 25 little ones definitely keep me on my toes!! I would love to be friends.
  • cjowell
    cjowell Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is my 6th year teaching 7th grade math! Anybody feel free to add me anytime!
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    I teach 4-5 yr olds Transitional Kindergarten at a private Preschool-15 yrs
    Teachers ROCK!!!!
    :smooched:
    Anyone can add me-I'm obsessed with this site
  • kachochan
    Options
    I'm a teacher, teaching in Japan.
    I've been using this website to change my life style a little bit and that was a huge success :)

Good luck!
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am also a teacher, amazing how many teachers are doing this! Added you :smile:

Just accepted! I wonder if it's teaching that makes us put weight on? :wink:

Hey there, I'm also a teacher :happy:

I don't think so, at least where I work... I have to go up and down the stairs like crazy, and going from student to student while answering questions definitely doesn't allow me to be sitting during class :tongue:

feel free to add me :)
  • RobynMcGregor
    Options
    I'm an older teacher in New Zealand. Have taught everything from 5 year olds on their first day at school to Year 13's on their last day of High School. I currently teach English at the local all girls High School as well as being a year level dean. feel free to add me if you wish.
  • Chenna79
    Chenna79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jenna and I'm a teacher at an international school in Bangkok. I'm from Scotland and this is my second year in beautiful Thailand. I teach Year 6 students. I've been on this site for a little while but haven't joined any groups yet. Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hooray for all the teachers! Feel free to add me! I'm licensed to teach Spanish PreK-12, and currently teach 8th grade!