Gluten Free

Options
Anyone else Gluten free? I'd love to be your friend and get meal/snack ideas :)

My newest nursing babe shows signs of being allergic to gluten and since cutting it out of my diet, he's improved a different baby!

Replies

• Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am and have been for about 5 years now, you're welcome to add me and inspect my diary (although I haven't logged for the past week or so, but am back logging from today) :-)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    i'm gluten free for 5 years now!! I am gluten intolerant, my dr said I don't have celiacs, but I feel much better when I do not eat it :) add me if you like, my diary is open!!! I don't eat any grains at, including corn and rice and quinoa :happy:
  • preslyann50
    preslyann50 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just started this today of going gluten free. I don't have celiacs but because I have been through so many GI test the next step is just cutting things out to see what could be causing the problems I am having. (Note: to anyone who thinks I should have done this first, my history is intense as I am a cancer survivor and have been on meds that could effect me, so my doctor wanted to make sure it wasn't that first). But I'd be your friend and we can throw ideas back and forth :)
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I am gluten free! feel free to add me, I'm pretty good about logging, I log every day I just sometimes don't finish out the day if I'm eating out and it's hard to calculate the calories exactly
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I eat Gluten Free. Feel free to add me.
  • marie5282
    marie5282 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm gluten free as well, diagnosed with celiac 2 1/2 years ago. Feel free to add me!
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Im gluten free about 95% of the time. Not Celiac but have a sensitivity to it. Feel free to add me.
  • Skatha89
    Skatha89 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I've added every one! Glenn free is hard but it's worth it for my little one
  • osteral
    Options
    I just started 30 days of gluten free to see if it helps me. I would love tips from others...
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I've been eating gluten free for about a year now. It's more of an intolerance to gluten for me. Since I've cut out gluten, GI issues have disappeared, migraines are gone and I feel so much better!
    My tip is to ask for a gluten free menu at restaurants when eating out. Many offer a gluten free menu when asked but very few advertise having one as an option. PF Changs seems to be the exception. They have an extensive gluten free menu listed right in the middle of their regular menu!
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Coeliac here!

Feel free to add; my diary is open and I'm keen to trade recipes and ideas.
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm gluten free, for nearly two years (although every 3 months or so I eat Chinese food and pay a price for it).

Happy if you want to add me!