newbie here!

Options
well not a newbie exactly, joined last year but was never active :(.

i'm courtney, 22, from philly.. mommy to a 19 month old little girl..trying to get my health in order..:smile:

Replies

• tkw6
    tkw6 Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined yesterday..Don't you feel like everyone knows each other on here? I feel like a stranger trying to fit in haha! I'm a mom of 6 and have been trying to get in shape for the past 8 years! It's been a roller coaster!
  • swimwithbirds
    Options
    hello :) .. i haven't really looked too much in the rest of the forums yet..lol .. what has been your biggest challenge as far trying to get in shape?
  • rachyoung12
    rachyoung12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well, welcome back! Glad to have you here :)
  • Cynyca1031
    Options
    I am in the same situation. 25 yrs old and have a 16 mo, I'm from Philadelphia as well, it's hard to stay slim in this city..lol. I need some support and motivation, I just started to use this app today.
  • swimwithbirds
    Options
    well, i'm here! always looking to give and receive support, because i literally have none myself :)
  • bethann223
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a newbie too, and the amount of weight I have to lose is so daunting.....it helps to know we're in this together!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Welcome Courtney and the other newbies! We don't all know each other on here, but you will know a lot of us soon. Feel free to add me!