85 pounds lost in 8 months w/ pics.

Options

Replies

• Alidarmags
    Alidarmags Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! Good luck on your marathon!
  • apexgtp
    apexgtp Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation this is very motivating. You look like a completely different person!
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great! :happy:
  • bouchie11982
    bouchie11982 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Like a completely different person! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • amd027
    amd027 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How was insanity? I have seen it many times and was going to try it but am really hesitant about the intensity of it?....
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, and I am blown away by your run times! Way to go!!
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your hard work and amazing results!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    you look super amazing Lacey. Proud of you for all your hard work. You've impressed and inspired me *hugz and high fives*
  • TahanyE
    Options
    Great job! I cant believe how amazing you look. I am so worried about having loose skin :( But you look fantastic.
  • DiannaDC
    DiannaDC Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    fantastic! Great job! Such an inspiration!
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! Very very proud of you!
  • varanrose
    varanrose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your story. Very inspirational. Well done!:smile:
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Never giving up with Hard work has rewards! ...& chasing 2 todlers helps maintain it. ;) Nice Work, you look Great!
    :flowerforyou:
  • houstonian
    houstonian Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, I like everything about you.
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. You look amazing!
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    You look amazing my beautiful friend!! Congrats on all the hard work and being dedicated to stay healthy, you are truly an inspiration to me :heart: :heart: :happy:
  • XAVTAY2
    Options
    Congratulations and way to go! I love your story and I wish I could be a runner... I can't quite figure out the breathing portion of running. I am going to try doing it again and she what happens....
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great story! Congrats to you. And also wanted to let you know you've inspired someone! :)
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You're are so right about having the power to change. Congratulations on your successes, and good luck with your marathon in Ohio!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i like how you said patience! that is what i needed today. i am getting anxious for the weight to be gone, but i have to be patient! 9.5 months to lose 12lbs seems like a slow process. i see everyone else losing weight very quicky, and i get down on myself. well, you have done an awesome job on your weight loss. that is a lot of weight to lose, and you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!