Buddies wanted!!!

Options
I haven't logged in for a while but now it is time to start making things right. I don't have any friends but would be glad to gain some for support and any tips. Someone please inspire me.

Replies

• yves_lydia
    Options
    I'd be happy to friend you!
  • Justthisgirl1994
    Justthisgirl1994 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi! I took a break from MFP as well. Yesterday was my first day back in like 11 months actually!
  • Seachicken84
    Seachicken84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Been here just a week myself. Looking to build a network of support as well.
  • amymac5011
    Options
    Hey, I would be happy to friend ya. I am new, buy have been on and off the wagon most of my life. Glad you found the strength to come back.
  • tinethebean2
    tinethebean2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Be happy if anybody wants to send me a request can always do with some support makes it easier
  • jojohnson090
    Options
    i sent you a request! one thing that really motivates me here is days when i don't want to hit the gym and i look at my news feed and see what other people have been doing i don't want to be the only one sitting around so it usually helps get me off the couch & to the gym :)
  • moprice1
    moprice1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I could use the help. We all need the support. Good luck to everone!!
  • dcrisp21
    Options
    I'd be more than happy to add you. Anyone can add me too!
  • mtartack24
    Options
    you can add me as well.
  • xxMoonRiverxx
    Options
    I sent you a request :)