OMG , I really need help

Options
2»

Replies

• 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    hey, wouldn't it be great if you paid to loose weight???

God, I would be rich for how many times I have tried!!!! :embarassed:

I hope everything starts looking up for you soon!! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

Jeremy wanted me to tell you that you are in his prayers. He's sorry that he couldn't respond himself but he wanted you to know that he is thinking about you.

:heart: :flowerforyou:

From Jeremy!! (Sgtinvincible)
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Hey keep your chin up and try to stay positive. Times like these are a real test. Just know that we all are pulling for you. You have to take care of yourself first then your family which are your husband and son and THEN the rest of them.

Stay strong hun:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne
  • delanahub
    delanahub Posts: 56
    Options
    I can offer you a few fitness ideas. Right now being in a group fitness setting instead of alone might be what you really need, and often you can pay by the class so you don't need a contract, or you can sign up for like 10 classes at a time. Try a local yoga or pilates studio, maybe a dance studio has adult classes, or even strollercize...even if you don't have a baby in a stroller it will still be a good workout and I am sure the other women won't mind. We all know money is stressful, exercise reduces stress, so you need to todo it at an affordable comfortable rate, check this stuff out, you may find the perfect fit. Good Luck and do what is best in your heart and you can't go wrong.:heart:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I am checking into snap fitness for a free 30 day with the pruchase of 1 month. I'll see where it goes.
  • amylynne26
    amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hey there, not sure about your city, but most will have a rec center or fitness center that is WAAAAAYYYY cheaper than a traditional gym.... a lot of them will also have a drop in fee as opposed to paying for a full month or whatever. In my town it's $2 any time I want to go or I can pay like $15 for unlimited full month. No contracts! They have different classes too if that's your thing. Check your town website!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Oh girl I feel your pain.
    I have gained so much weight and I feel like my life is spiraling out of control.
    My dad died in August of last year, mom got really sick so me and my daughter took care of her for 9 months. I work 40 hours a week, live 45 miles away. My "sister" lives 5 miles away and wouldn't help with anything. I did all her shopping, made sure she had her meds, took turns w/my daughter on the weekends so she could go out., meanwhile, taking care of my house and bills. Husband was out of work for over a month and I had to cover the bills. Mom passed away May 23 and now "sister" is there wanting to know what she gets!!! All of Mom's family is coming down on me saying I need to make sure "sister" gets her fair share. It's just been awful. I eat nonstop and think about food nonstop. I can not sleep at night. I miss my mom, I never realized what a big part of my every day life she was and just how much I counted on her. Now she's not here and I feel like a little lost soul. Not only have I lost my mom and dad but I feel like I lost all of the family on Mom's side too (which is the only family I have ever known besides my hubby and kids). I am now seeing a therapist and hopefully that will help.

Memaw