2»

Replies

• megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I love nachos...I-

Stop right there. The answer is no.

Nachos is not junk. Nachos is treasure.

LOL. My sentiments exactly! Moderation is key to success :)

Except when it comes to nachos - eat the nachos!
    The votes are in. Eat the nachos!
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I ate ice cream, chocolate, and popcorn smothered in coconut oil today, who the hell am I to say nachos are junk.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    My vote would be yes, eat the nachos :D if it fits in with your macros and calorie goals..dooooooo eeeeetttttt!!!

NachosBeef.jpg
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    No but now I need to go eat some nachos sitting in my pantry and even some queso dip! That aughta be good for some heartburn LOL! Oh well at least it will give me extra water intake! ;) I say its fine. Don't deprive yourself of anything.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Nachos is awesome. Comes in so many creative flavours, if you out our mind to it.

Chicken nachos, beef nachos, bacon nachos, bean nachos, pork nachos, lamb nachos, dessert nachos - the list goes on. As I type this, I'm eating ground Ox heart/liver nachos. And it's awesome.

<3 Nachos.
  • pinkyleigh83
    pinkyleigh83 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say junk. If it doesn't add nutritional value I'd believe it safe to call it empty calories & junk. But I'm also called a weirdo for how I eat most of the time. Lol
    Last I checked, cheese has anywhere from 6-8 grams of protein per serving.

I was mainly meaning for overall health, not just to lose weight. Full fat, grass fed cheese would be healthier vs lowfat.

Okay, carry on.....lol
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I ate ice cream, chocolate, and popcorn smothered in coconut oil today, who the hell am I to say nachos are junk.
    You don't have to smother yourself in coconut oil just to eat ice cream, chocolate, and popcorn.