I can't friggin believe it:-D

Options
Tonight I put my leg out to itch it and I was like OMG what is that?...I AM GETTING MY MUSCLE BACK IN MY LEGS ..Hehe..I know..Kind of dorky...But since March 3rd. I have lost 26 lbs, 4 inches around my waist, 2 around my chest, 2 around my hips, and .5in around my necK:-D. I am so proud. I am going to keep on trucking it.....
I can't wait to get some abs lol

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    That is too funny! I'm noticing those same things.....it is so nice to see muscles again!!
  • pattio
    pattio Posts: 9
    Options
    thank you thank you thank you. a sense of humor is so appreciated. i can see the area above my knees has no rolly part to it finally. still struggling with portions and occasionally falling / al right jumping off the wagon but still working consciously on exercising.:ohwell:
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    I love my new legs with absolutely zero fat anywhere so I know how you feel :laugh:
  • h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    I've been going through that.
    I keep pestering my husband to feel my muscles :)
  • Loulouslim
    Loulouslim Posts: 29
    Options
    not found mine yet. Still looking !!!

Luisa
    Kent, England
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I did this same thing with my flabby arms the other day!! I waved and they stopped waving when I did!! haha ... I am sure we had the same reaction!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    I did this same thing with my flabby arms the other day!! I waved and they stopped waving when I did!! haha ... I am sure we had the same reaction!
    HAHAHA..That is so funny!....
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Truth is I can't wait to have my cheerleader legs back. Yes I was a cheerleader in high school. I blame college and emotional overeating for the reason why I am today. But I love feeling my muscles. My husband just rolls his eyes when I ask than when he does touch them he is like...oooooo hahahha
  • beachcomber12
    Options
    That is a great feeling!! I have noticed that I am getting a waist line again and the flab on the side of my waist is going bye bye!! :smile: About time, I work my Butt off!!! Still need to control that after 8 snacking!!!!:tongue:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: What a great post! We have to take time to celebrate these changes in our bodies. Love the humor. :bigsmile: I have noticed lately when I lie down at night, I can actually feel some hip bones! Whoa.....these guys have been hiding for years! I actually forgot all about them! Hey, today is the first day of Book Club. We are reading Women, Food and God, by G. Roth. The author addresses the emotional eater...like me! You are welcome to join us even if you can't get the book yet. It is under Motivation and Support. I am looking to dig deep so I can make changes forever! Maybe I'll see you in Book Club! Have a great day! :heart:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Congrats on the 26 lost already!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!