Really dont like water!

Options
Hi All - I just wanted a little help or guidance, I am 5 weeks into MFP and so far have lost 20 lbs, I know that I need to drink more water, but I really really don't like it at all, so does it make a difference if I add cordial/squash and drink my 8 glasses that way or is there an alternative which is as good, I am thinking maybe redbush tea?
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.:smile:

Replies

• trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    pop a slice of lemon, herbal (non caffeinated) teabag, a herb like mint (sweeter ones are nicer, i think) or chopped fruit in your water and it will stop tasting like water and be yum
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Just add cordial/squash, it still counts as water. There are some that will tell you adding anything to water will make it not count, but that's rubbish.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    Just add cordial/squash, it still counts as water. There are some that will tell you adding anything to water will make it not count, but that's rubbish.

but if it has sugar, log the sugar. :)
  • anniemstead
    Options
    Thanks i will try this, I think i have some lemon slices frozen, so will have a go tonight! :)
  • anniemstead
    Options
    I have the no added sugar version, so will just try and cut back thanks for your help
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    I hated water. Did everything to try and improve it.

What worked for me was 'Colder the better'.

I still cant drink it straight from the tap.

Ive also noticed, even from the fridge, i hate the taste of the water from my friends taps. Strange.
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Get the no sugar version if you must, but please check the ingredients for ASPARTAME!!!

If it's listed, DON'T BUY IT!!!!
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Get the no sugar version if you must, but please check the ingredients for ASPARTAME!!!

If it's listed, DON'T BUY IT!!!!

*sigh*