New and starting P90X 5/24/10!!!

edavoll
edavoll Posts: 29 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello!

I'm a 28 year old female who just joined this website this morning to help track my meals with P90X.

I'm excited and totally intimidated! P90X is in my room, the DVD player is set up, I have a pull up bar and a resistance band.... I bought some whey protein and some protein bars and have made my grocery list for this weekend so I can plan my meals well according to the Fat Shredder Phase 1 Level 1.

Wish me luck! Looking forward to becoming a part of this community!

Replies

• gamorris17
    gamorris17 Posts: 2
    Welcome and good luck. I used a Body for Life program last summer but was lax on the diet portion of it. So I got stronger and faster, but didn't lose any weight. Then this spring I got serious about my diet and went from 226 to 206 without any serious cardio exercise. I just saw a portion of a P90x infomercial yesterday and I'm intrigued. I hope you'll keep us updated as you work through the program.
  • darkangell
    darkangell Posts: 13
    Welcome to MFP, today is ma 5th Day into P90X.

Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • edavoll
    Thanks so much! I'll be posting more information about myself and some pictures soon. :)
  • galelynn57
    galelynn57 Posts: 9
    Good luck and welcome! My son started the P90X program on May 8th. That program would kill me at my age! ;-)
  • aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Hey! I am starting on the 24th too! Let's keep each other motivated:)
  • CindyWard4u
    CindyWard4u Posts: 40 Member
    Today was my last day for round 2 of P90X! I love this program! I look forward to your progress updates!
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Good luck and congrats on starting p90x! You have lots of p90x'ers on MFP so you'll have an ample supply of support and motivation...

...just finishing up phase 1 myself..."Bring It!"
  • iluvjac
    iluvjac Posts: 12
    I love P90X!!! My husband is really into it...I pretty much just do the plyometrics...and alternate between turbo jam (when I'm feeling lazy) and Zumba!! Good luck w/ P90X, your in for a real workout! I don't think I have ever sweated so much in my life....but you will like because you will see it working! Let me know how you do after Plyometrics....I couldn'y walk for 2 days...but it was so WORTH it...I burned 1500 calories!
  • edavoll
    Thanks everyone! :)
This discussion has been closed.