Any Plans For Valentinesday?

I am buying the present this year and my husband is organising the to do!!! CANT WAIT! Time alone away from the kids.

Replies

• kae_blah
    kae_blah Posts: 180 Member
    An outdoor theatre is playing 'The Princess Bride" at 9pm.

I am getting a chocolate bouquet delivered to his work (chocolate truffles on sticks wrapped in paper like flowers) as a surprise.

When we get home we will head out for dinner then to the park for the movie.
  • theedge56
    theedge56 Posts: 64 Member
    Valentines Day will be the end of almost 22 hours traveling back home from Saudi Arabia, after 6 weeks away. Upon arriving in the Atlanta Airport the hottest women in the world will pick me up and take me home. So I give you one guess what my plans are for the rest of the day. :smile:
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Well, other than going to the gym for Zumba I think hubby and I will probably wait to celebrate Valentine's Day on the following Saturday because we both have to work on Valentine's day. We'll go out to dinner, I'm sure.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    crying and eating chocolate
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    What's that?
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Valentine's day is for people who do life wrong.
  • redmohca89
    redmohca89 Posts: 130 Member
    Sitting at home alone with some popcorn probably.
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Nada, my husband & I think its stupid to celebrate love on a specific day. We rather surprise each other on random days. We never do anything special on February 14th, it will be a normal Thursday for us!
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member

We have the same plans.

Though I'm also burning an effigy of the ex.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member

This

But I'll be wearing mascara to emphasize the tears and playing Celine Dion's "All by Myself" at an unreasonable volume.
  • Although my friend is supposed to come over and celebrate with me I doubt he will (he tends to ditch me alot) so prolly spend the night in a hot bath with a bottle of wine
  • JulieBGoood
    JulieBGoood Posts: 120 Member
    I make spaghetti & meatballs for my husband every year along with a cold bottle of champange. I worked at a restaurant for years so I try to avoid going out to eat on valentines day, too busy for me! We love our little low key tradition :)
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Nope in the dog house :ohwell:
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member

This

But I'll be wearing mascara to emphasize the tears and playing Celine Dion's "All by Myself" at an unreasonable volume.

hehe:)
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    I got a date with Rosie Palm
  • Making dinner, drinking some semi cheap champagne and probably watch a movie! We don't do anything too exciting or special, just another nice night together!
  • grocery shopping, the gym, and maybe my boyfriend will cook me the meal that he first made me when we were dating 2.5 years ago or a day of doing nothing
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member

We have the same plans.

Though I'm also burning an effigy of the ex.

This made me laugh!

However, I shall be treated to pizza because my SO wants it. Not too fussed on pizza, but he's buying so I'm not going to complain! Just need to work my way around it for the week!
  • JuliaS90
    JuliaS90 Posts: 11 Member

This

^^This is great!
  • smb397
    smb397 Posts: 10 Member
    I was having a day out and lunch with my husband, but our grandson has dislocated his elbow so he will be joining us! It is also our wedding anniversary and after all these years, we are happy to our grandson with us.