Replies

• bexxxster
    bexxxster Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Meeeee :D
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I am excited that Fall Out Boy is back...... said no one ever.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Have no idea who Fall Out Boy is, but I did see Patrick Stump on "Live From Daryl's House" over the weekend. He had a lot of talent.

I can't watch that particular episode enough.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m88zqnPhEt1r987c3.gif
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I'm actually surprised someone would admit this on a public forum!

OP, good job having balls and not giving a fu(k about what other people think and doing/listening to what YOU enjoy. I feel sorry for those that only listen to music, or shop at clothing stores that society deems "cool." Must be a pretty lame, boring life having to go around pretending to like certain things just because it's what everyone else is doing.

And liking terrible bands with no talent makes you a hipster...Not the quirky kind that wear scarves in unbearable heat...I bet you like Nickleback also because they are an "awesome band but people only focus on their radio songs and forget the pure rock songs on the album"...

LOL It was a joke anyway, I don't care what music you listen to! If you were on my friends list you would see my completely unapologetic music choices haha

Lighten up people!

What hipsters like Nickelback?

I thought they were only for people that drink lite beer and make out with their second cousins? :wink:

mother mmmmm you take that back right meow
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    My eleven year old daughter was dancing around the house & flooding her Instagram with pictures of them.

She's ridiculously stoked.

Same! I had never heard of the band until Saturday. My 13-year old daughter was blaring their music and freaking out tweeting about it. Lol.
  • jumpingsquare
    jumpingsquare Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I had no idea that they ever left, but now that I know that they are back, I can say "Yay!"
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options

OP, good job having balls and not giving a fu(k about what other people think and doing/listening to what YOU enjoy. I feel sorry for those that only listen to music, or shop at clothing stores that society deems "cool." Must be a pretty lame, boring life having to go around pretending to like certain things just because it's what everyone else is doing.

And liking terrible bands with no talent makes you a hipster...Not the quirky kind that wear scarves in unbearable heat...I bet you like Nickleback also because they are an "awesome band but people only focus on their radio songs and forget the pure rock songs on the album"...

LOL It was a joke anyway, I don't care what music you listen to! If you were on my friends list you would see my completely unapologetic music choices haha

Lighten up people!

I thought they were only for people that drink lite beer and make out with their second cousins? :wink:

Make me.
  • FitBeto
    Options

Lighten up people!

Make me.

I will. I will internet yell at you and grumble as i listen to all the right reasons

#representinghipsters

21546746.jpg

and I like spongebob too
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    Who else is stoked?:)
    I am. And don't let the jerks get you down.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I love them and am happy they are back!! No shame in admitting it either!

And I'm proud of my Fall Out Boy tattoo!!
  • AJ_Pete
    Options

Lighten up people!

Make me.

I will. I will internet yell at you and grumble as i listen to all the right reasons

#representinghipsters

21546746.jpg

and I like spongebob too

159_snc10093.gif
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    thread is started > joke is made about OP > someone misses joke and comments with *you're wrong* *you're mean* or *you're a bully* > person who made joke comes back and says 'dude it was a joke' > butthurt person comes back again explaining why saying you don't like something is wrong and misses the hypocracy of their own statement > thread is derailed

Yep, typical progression of a MFP thread.
  • FitBeto
    Options
    159_snc10093.gif

I cannot brain the reason for this, so i accept this as the interweb surrender of the nation formally known as aj_pete - to agree once and for all nickelback is GENIUS in all form and fashion and that she was wrong.
  • AJ_Pete
    Options
    159_snc10093.gif

I cannot brain the reason for this, so i accept this as the interweb surrender of the nation formally known as aj_pete - to agree once and for all nickelback is GENIUS in all form and fashion and that she was wrong.

No.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    thread is started > joke is made about OP > someone misses joke and comments with *you're wrong* *you're mean* or *you're a bully* > person who made joke comes back and says 'dude it was a joke' > butthurt person comes back again explaining why saying you don't like something is wrong and misses the hypocracy of their own statement > thread is derailed

But no one has reported anyone or created a thread about how mean anyone else is. THE STORY IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT THAT!
  • FitBeto
    Options

Don't forget the 'hero' who comes and points out thread progression
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    No shame here. I am beyond stoked. I have listened to their new song at least fifty times. I love it. :drinker: :love:

Haters gonna hate. :tongue:
  • AJ_Pete
    Options

But no one has reported anyone or created a thread about how mean anyone else is. THE STORY IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT THAT!

I can change that.