very discouraged :-(

Options
2»

Replies

• odatcindy
    odatcindy Posts: 641
    Options
    Remember - this is a life style change; it may take some time to build the habits, which is why our bodies are better at losing weight slowly. The optimum is about one to two pounds per week, so you are right on track. I noticed that when I increased my cardio to 60 minutes a day and raised my calories burned to 500, I could lose a full pound or more and enjoy what I wanted to eat without feeling guilty. Be patient with yourself and be strong for your family; they depend on your health so that you will be around for a long time.
  • viadelorosa03
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Feeling great loving the support. :-)
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    Options
    Do it! Give up and eat the whole tub of ice cream and why not eat some chocolate cake too I hear it's really good for weightloss.

See how silly that sounds. You should be happy you lost 2lbs. What were you expecting?

You're an unbelievably rude person, but I'm sure you know/ enjoy that.

The Muppet speaks again!

... you are unbelievably crass and ignorant and YOU NEED TO GET OVER YOURSELF.
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Everyone is right! 2lbs is a fantastic loss! you should never be disappointed, just remember that a loss is still a loss no matter how little it is!

I had steadily lost around a lb per week for the first 2 months, then in one week i lost 5lbs!

Don't be discouraged in the slightest, keep going and you will see the results in no time :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.