Started 30 day shred...mommy help me!

Options
I was sent an invitation to join the 30 day shred group. I accepted. Today was my first day and I must admit it was tougher than I imagined it to be!! I cursed Jillian all through the workout! I needed to step my workouts up but damn!! I could barely breathe between sets! I had to take breaks or I would have taken a permanent break if you know what I mean! I had to keep a cup of water near because my throat kept getting dry from gasping for air. That 20 min workout really pushes your butt! But now about an hour after I'm done, I am truly proud of myself because, gotdangit I CROSSED THE FINISH LINE!!!!!! And I feel renewed!!!! Am I ready for tommorrow, no but I'm going in!!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it today too, for the first time! WE CAN DO IT!!!! :)
  • annbillingsley
    annbillingsley Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! good luck...you can do it!!!! gives me hope that i can start it in the next couple of months
  • LuluBirdsie
    LuluBirdsie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This was so timely - my son and I both did it for the first time yesterday and we made it through...barely! We were cussing Jillian too and actually were still muttering her name this morning! We are determined though to do 30 days (I'm not sure jail would be worse) - but, misery loves company - so we'll be thinking of you as we're taking our gasps of air and barely clinging to life! Best of luck and let us know how you do at the end of the sentence!
  • KTwalksThePlank
    KTwalksThePlank Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2!
    At first, I could barely make it through Level 1, and I was panting and sweating. After a week, I was baaaarely breaking a sweat. Then I moved to level 2 last night, I literally maxed out about half way through the video and couldn't even force myself to finish. I'm anxious to do it again today and see how far I get. :)

I lost 8 pounds doing level one everyday for ten days, so hopefully it gives you awesome results too!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Jillian's stuff for about 5 months now, and I still drop the F bomb regularly, lol!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I just finished level 1 day 1. Drenched in sweat. Can still move 1 finger enough to type this....
  • Roshellexo
    Roshellexo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just finished level one day 1. Not AS bad as I thought it would be but I'm still drenched in sweat and for the last minute couldn't do anything but lie on the floor panting. Can definitely feel the workout though and I love that its only 20 mins! I did do the strength bit with pasta sauces though as I don't have any weights yet... I imagine its gonna get a hell of a lot harder when I do get those weights :(
  • pattycakes1978
    pattycakes1978 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get my video in the mail. It got held up a little because of the snow storm. I like Jillian because she gets results but I like the way Bob is with his team. Can't wait to see more results.