Where's the "Momma's Club"

Options
Hi,
Just starting out at MFP and am looking for some support! I am a mommy to a 1 year old girl, 2 year old boy, and a 3 year old boy. Trying to get all this baby weight off!!

Replies

• Jugsie23
    Options
    Wow you have been busy! I'm a fellow mummy, will add you now x
  • stjoelker
    Options
    I have a 21 month old daughter and need to get these last stupid 10lbs off.
    Where are you guys from?
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a mom to a 6-year-old boy and a 4-year-old boy.
  • CarmenG26
    CarmenG26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add...mom of. 7,4,and 2 year old
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Join our group "Sexy Mamas Unite" :)
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    i have a 6 , 4 and 1 month old. Im waiting for the OK to work out agian and worried about coutning calories again because of milk supply but so far IM losing :)
  • natashadx5
    Options
    Also a momma here, 25, currently 140 after 4 babies, and looking to get back to my 115. Hope you don't mind if I add ya:) Take care!
    Natasha
  • Fat2Fit9090
    Fat2Fit9090 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oregon! :)
  • lynnonamission
    Options
    Wow...you've been busy. You've found the place to do it. I'm Lynn, I have a 12 year old, 6 year old and 3 year old. Let's do this!! Add me as lynnonamission on here.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a 1 year old and a 2 year old. Gonna add you :)
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I wanted to add (I had a baby on my lap when typing before) that I lost 50 lbs before getting pregnant with my last one which was alot considering I need to lose close to 80 to be what I was before allthese babies. Im breast feeding which helps for now but Im afraid of watching my calories and it decreasing my milk supply.
  • Fat2Fit9090
    Fat2Fit9090 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Just starting out at MFP and am looking for some support! I am a mommy to a 1 year old girl, 2 year old boy, and a 3 year old boy. Trying to get all this baby weight off!!

I am back! Trying to get this baby weight off from our last and final baby. My kids are now 4, 3, 2, and 6 months!! I use Fitbit, Runtastic Apps, and my fitness pal.