Tall lady friends wanted! Need to loose 20lbs.

Options

Replies

• tobirhae
    tobirhae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and about 180. I'd like to lose 15-20 pounds. I've been working out consistently for over a year and the weight isn't going anywhere, no matter how much I watch what I eat. I'm starting to wonder if it's because of my Mirena IUD and I plan on asking my doctor about it at my annual in a couple of months. It's really annoying to work this hard and not have anything to show for it, you know?
  • mskimmie11
    Options
    Hi! I am 8' 1/2" and embarrassed to tell my weight but I want to lose like 50 lbs before my daughter's wedding. I want to look nice in my "mother's dress" and for all the pictures. AND also for my health. You guys need to keep me in check so I don't get off track..... PLEASE.:)
  • Danipri22
    Danipri22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9. I've already lost 21lbs need to lose another 21lbs. Feel free to add me x
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11, 147lbs and at goal. I started at 190. It's all possible if you put in the work and change your habits slowly! Good luck!
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the tall women. Don't mind me :)
  • AbsyPernet
    Options
    Hi, I am 5' 9 and I weigh 166 pounds, my ideal weight is 154, I am here everyday and I workout 6 days out of 7, add me if you like some encouragement and to exchange ideas. Keep sweating, keep losing the weight :tongue:
  • amagostinelli
    Options
    5'9" and was just at 170 lbs last week. Am at 168 as of yesterday. :) Going for the same goal right now - 20 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11".5 and currently at 232, my starting weight was around 290...so I am losing, just doing it the slow and steady way :smile:
    Down from a size 24 to a 16/18. Final goal at this moment is 190 in a size 14 (large boned and very athletically built [aka straight with broad shoulders])

My diary is real life. I plan on keeping this up for the rest of my life, and therefore am not making changes that I do not think I could keep up for forever. As long as I hit my macros I am happy!

Feel free to add me!
  • amazon30
    amazon30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im 6 foot even 172lbs. sounds like our stats are pretty similar. trying to get to my pre baby weight. 10lbs to go!
    i started working out at the begging of the year, and last week started "mom's into fitness" right now im working out everyday, and really trying to focus on eating healthy and getting my calories in. for some reason when i start watching what i eat, i have a harder time making my calorie goal. :(.
  • jenandjesse
    jenandjesse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to the sight. I am 5'9 and wanting to loose 50lbs. I would like to be encouraged as well. Look forward to loosing together
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    5'11" and current weight is 183. Ultimate goal weight is 160, but would like to be down 15 lbs by vacation time (caribbean cruise)! Add me to your friends and we can support each other!
  • KelCanDoThis
    KelCanDoThis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi

Im 5'9, currently at 204, looking to get down to 160

Feel free to add me

Kelly

x
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

If your weight is "LOOSE" tighten it. If you want to lose weight ..... Well a calorie deficit is the best way to do that.
    [/quote]

A fellow stickler for good grammar.
    It would be good if one could "loose" the weight, eh? Then maybe one could just step right out of it and walk away, what!
  • Bunnehface
    Bunnehface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I'm just short of 5'10 and currently 200 lb. My start weight was 258 lb and my goal weight is around 180 (give or take!). I'd love some more friends in a similar boat, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • ValkyrieWrath
    Options
    Hi there 6' lady here, but I have alot more than 20 lbs to go. I'm always up for a challenge though :) Anyone feel free to add me for encouragements or visa versa!
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    5' 9!! 199 MY GOAL IS 175

ANYONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I"m 5'11" and stuck close to my goal weight. Feel free to add me.
  • Princ3ssj
    Princ3ssj Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I wanna play too! ;)

5'10" dont let anybody tell you any different...... currently 185, down from 200. On my way to 165-170. More friends and support are always welcome. I believe Ive done so well this far because I have a support system of friends and new friends on MFP. Im addicted to logging and tracking!!! And now that winter has actually hit us here in NYC... I could use support to not hibernate with a bag of chips and a big sweater and pray for spring.

cheers,
    Jessica
  • fitness4me33860
    fitness4me33860 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the tall women. Don't mind me :)

:laugh:
  • errorika
    errorika Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", was about 190 and am down to about 160. Still looking to lose 10-15 pounds! Let's be friends, I'm on every day!