My first NSV!

Options
So for most this would likely seem like a very small thing, But today was the first time I got up and went for a walk after I said I would. Im living with family at the moment and though they mean well they make healthy eating and exercise very difficult and I was determined to get up and go out before anyone was even awake. So far I can only walk 20-30 mins with out dying but its a start and Im proud of myself for sticking to it so far ^^.

Replies

• Lizsullie
    Lizsullie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Good job sticking to your plans :) Keep up the good work!
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    It is not a small thing :) Often times, just finding the motivation to get up and do it is the hardest part! Good for you and keep at it!
  • hnewell1030
    Options
    way to go!
  • maalbrech
    Options
    Great job!!! I have trouble with the walking also, although two of my girls and I have been going for bike rides. Yesterday we did 35 minutes. Due to hip and back problems I have to ride a recumbant trike, which means I have trouble keeping up with my girls! lol
  • dmcole13
    dmcole13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    great job!!! keep it up!!!
  • shrinkydink_mg
    Options
    Awesome job! It's a mindset, and you are busting into it!!! Congrats!
  • grward612
    grward612 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    There aren't many successes that exceed pushing yourself to workout when you don't want to! WTG!
  • Jessi804
    Jessi804 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The first day is the hardest day! Congrats on doing what you said you would!
  • dlecorchick
    dlecorchick Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job miss! NSV are pretty awesome and they can happen anytime.... YIPPEE!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Great job.. Keep up the good work and don't let your family stop you.

NO EXCUSES.. just go go go! :wink:
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Small steps every day make a difference. :) Keep up the small changes and you will more likely stay with them. Good luck and Keep it up.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :drinker:

Repeat this awesomeness every day! :flowerforyou:
  • lazymochabear
    Options
    Congratulations :):):)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!
  • smcturbo
    Options
    Way to go! Commit to day #2 tomorrow TODAY. Don't wake up with a question in your head like "am I doing this tomorrow?" Commit TODAY with your success under your belt.
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Good job! Celebrate these successes and keep on going! Nice!!!!
  • JFP77
    JFP77 Posts: 50
    Options
    i agree its not a small thing the forcing yourself to do it is half the battle
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You ROCK! Way to go!
  • DaveMurphy6
    DaveMurphy6 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    we all start at the beginning
  • marthajo1
    marthajo1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!