Jorge Cruise: Belly Fat Cure????

Options
Just wondering if anyone is following The Belly Fat Cure, by Jorge Cruise???? THANKS!

Replies

• MakingMeOver
    Options
    I followed for a few days several weeks ago, but then got bombarded by life! LOL However, I did very well during the few days I did follow it. It was SO easy to follow and plan --- and I could tell almost an immediate difference in my clothes. I just started back on it today!
  • MakingMeOver
    Options
    So I followed the Belly Fat Cure Plan beginning yesterday and I dropped 3 lbs overnight!! AND....I ate good carbs and had my favorite snack of Cheeze-Its (no sugar in that snack)!!! I love this plan!! SO easy to follow and great food!! If anyone is interested in following this plan, please let me know --- I would love to have some buddies and start a thread for us!
  • kkappleby
    kkappleby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just bought the book last night and started officially today. I'd forgotten about this website for awhile and rediscovered it when I wanted to track sugar intake (sparkpeople doesn't track sugar). I also recently got an ipad so this will help me keep track. The day's almost over and I still have 9 grams of sugar to go for the day. I do need to pick up my carbs though, I'm only at 53g for the day (that's only 2.5 on Jorge's scale).

It's good to see others on the boards doing this plan. I hope it works, I'm definitely not hungry!!
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    I just started today too!!

I started this last month but ended up traveling and really don't have any other excuse why I quit!! LOL!

I look forward to seeing how everyone is doing on this plan! :D
  • patricepeop
    patricepeop Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started January 1. I have lost 33 pounds and have not found it too difficult to follow. I am also tracking my food and calories here. I cheat in the artificial sweetener department. I don't worry about those at all. I also do not have access to a lot of Jorge's foods. I just do my best and read labels. I have not exercised one bit and have loved that. It has slowed down enough now that I am going to have to start exercising. This is the first diet (and I have tried many) that I have had consistent success with!
  • MakingMeOver
    Options
    WOW! 33 lbs since January! That's awesome!! Gives me some incentive to stick to it! It really is easy to follow. I recently found a pdf file of Jorge's Belly Fat Cure FAST TRACK plan, and will be starting it on Monday for at least 2 weeks. It basically takes away the grains and starches --- lots of lean protein and veggies!! Apparently, people have really lost a lot following the Fast Track for awhile. So...that's my plan. CONGRATS to all of you who are having success on this plan. I love it! :smile:

Is anyone here interested in starting a two week challenge on Monday (to get us thru the rest of this month)?? If so, let me know and I'll start us up a thread and I'll get my actual ticker on here! I'd love the motivation of a small group following Jorge's plan! :bigsmile:
  • patricepeop
    Options
    I would love a challenge but I already know that next week is going to be a challenge for me. It's the end of the school year and my birthday. 2 big family dinners and a party to attend. I am going to try to stay on plan. I am planning on starting the Fast Track on Monday May 31st. I am going to do it for 2 weeks then! Good luck! I am hoping it kicks me back up to losing a little faster! I still would like to lose 15-20 pounds!
  • patricepeop
    Options
    How do we start a thread for BFC? I would love to have a group to check in with.

So yesterdayI cut out my carbs and I lost the 1.5 pounds I have been struggling with for the past week! It is going to be tough this week but I am going to do the best I can! I had already promised my family Crescent Chicken roll-ups for dinner (low sugar actually!) but not carb free and lots of sodium! I may just have chicken breasts and broccoli again! Do you think if you do the Fast Track and then go back to just counting sugar that you will gain?
  • MakingMeOver
    Options
    Hi ... sorry I've been MIA ... so busy with the end of the school year --- making sure my Junior in high school has all his assignments turned in. He's a bit of a procrastinator to say the least!

I just started the BFC Fast Track plan today, and hoping I can stick to it all the way thru the weekend to see what my results will be after a full week of following exactly! I'm not sure how to answer your question about gaining some back after following Fast Track and then going back to regular BFC plan. I have so much to lose that I might should follow the Fast Track for months and months!!! :wink:
  • kaittx13
    kaittx13 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    hey girls!
    i notice that this topic is a couple months old.. but i just got this book last weekend. I started it this week. I have liked the recipes in the book.
    Have any of you stuck with? Did yall like this plan?

If you have anything about this plan..please let me know.

Thanks! :)
    Kaitlin
  • pricer15
    pricer15 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You might try www.myfitnesspal.com which is similar to sparkpeople and DOES track sugar.
  • pricer15
    pricer15 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Don't know if I can list the link for that fast track menu plan, but if you google jorge cruise "fast track" pdf you will see it come up.