Restart - Need Supporters!

Options
I am no newbie to MFP but have hit the restart and starting fresh. Looking for people who are supportive and have a sense of humor! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• krystaljarv
    Options
    Welcome bk, I've just started today, had the app on my phone for ages,
    But as soon as a picked up a chocolate bar I would 'forget' to scan it!
    I didn't realise that there was this site with a forum so am on here to add others
    and get support & Motivation!
    Best of luck to u, u'll do great :)
  • ToriLynnYoung
    ToriLynnYoung Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I know you can do this for yourself. I too just restarted in January and have dropped 12.6 pounds. I know the first month drop is a big one because I had a high starting point. I'm also excited about continuing to lose at 1 - 2 pound rate from here on out. I'm with you all the way.
  • Susiej1976
    Susiej1976 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to both of you. I am looking for support and I will offer my support. We can do it together.
  • carolineacosta
    carolineacosta Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting today as well - please add me. I sometimes do the chocolate thing above as well... going to try really hard not to do that this time.
  • Lynnda1
    Options
    Good for you...keep up the good work!:smile:
  • Cynyca1031
    Options
    I am also new. I joined yesterday and I can always use more support and motivation. Good luck :)
  • Gutter19
    Gutter19 Posts: 141
    Options
    I just restarted too...I am onboard! No more resting on my previous successes...time to make some new ones!
  • brianlee66
    Options
    i lost two stone using this last year. had three months off (Chistmas - LOL ) and now ready to go again

you can do this
  • krislynn21
    Options
    I'm also new and would really like some friends to share support and stay motivated.
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I've been here a year and got serious again Jan 2. I'm trying new recipes to keep things interesting. So far so good.
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to you and anyone else restarting! Feel free to add me if you need support.

This is a great site to connect not only get support and be held accountable, but to get some great exercise and recipe ideas for yourself.
  • Twins_mommy09
    Twins_mommy09 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all, MFP has been a great asset to me since last summer with a combination for a HIIT fitness program and motivation from friends in here and FB.

ask any questions and will be there to support and answer you whenever..

Chris
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm here too if you al need me! I try to get on daily and will motivate as best as I can :)
  • sabiwabi9
    sabiwabi9 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started back today. Never really started in the first place but I'm so ready to change and get to work. I hope this will motivate and assist me every step of the way. 1 day down :)