MioEnergy

Options
has anyone tried the MioEnergy water enhancers? Im a caffeine junkie and want to replace energy drinks with something with less sugar....im not all that into coffee.

Replies

• Anafviertons
    Options
    bump
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Yes, I use them from time to time. Mainly at home, since at work I'm always busy enough that I'll drink a gallon or 2 of plain water. However I use the Meijer brand because it's cheaper. Ballin' on a budget..
  • fabandfunat51
    fabandfunat51 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    LOVE Mio! Just tried a sample of the grape energy one this past weekend - it was delicious and I normally don't like anything grape. My favorite though is Orange/Tangerine. I ALWAYS have at least one Mio in my purse at all times. It comes in handy at work, at a restaurant or somewhere where the water is not so delicious.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I have a couple here at my desk. I haven't really noticed any difference between it and the plain ones.
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I've tried the Grape Mio and didn't notice an increase in energy.
    If I don't feel like coffee, I'll drink a sugar free Rockstar or Monster energy drink. They are 10 calories and loaded with nutrients...and energy. They may or may not be good for me but I only drink them maybe once a week, if that.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Love the green thunder. Tastes great. Shame caffeine makes me anxious and jittery! :-( it really did give me energy!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I drink 2 or 3 Rockstar Zero Carb energy drinks every day, and I lost like 50 lbs so far and haven't had anything even remotely appearing to be cancerous.
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    Love it! Have been using it for a couple of weeks now and it has all but replaced coffee for me in the mornings, and it makes me drink more water during the day. I have about 3 bottles of it in my desk drawer right now.

By the way, I use mostly the Wal-Mart brand and it works just as well as the Mio brand. :)
  • Anafviertons
    Options
    Ive tried the black cherry Energy mio and its 60mg of caffeine i feel the energy boost...is says there are no sugars or anything...
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I will use the black cherry flavor from time to time to help appease my caffeine headaches. I like it well enough, but it does have the usual artificial flavor aftertaste.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I love the cherry and the green thunder is good too. I don't get an energy boost or anything but I'm a pretty hard core caffeine addict - I think I'm immune. :laugh:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I love 'em! I like the Great Vaue (Walmart brand) even better and it's cheaper. I like the berry flavor, the cherry limeade not so much. I hope they come out with more flavors!