Heya New kiddo on the block here

Options
:smile: Hi, my name is JoAnn but I like to be called Gizzy/Gizmo/Jo so pick one and use it..lol..I am 53 and have been struggling now with a weight problem all my life but it really got worese for me when my boy's join the Army and moved away taking my grandkids and dauther in-law with them...I say daughter in-law cause there was only one that I loved with all my heart..The other could have stay there forever and it wouldn't have matterd but send the kids back to me..lol.. I am married of 34 years have 2 son's, 6 grandkids, 2 dogs and 2 cats. I am a computer geek, I build them as a hobby. I am not on WW and have been since the begaining of May and have lost a total of 65 pounds but seem to be in a rout right now and working hard to get out of it. I hope to meet a lot of nice people here. I love People and love to chat. My goal is to get down to a healty weight and to be able to do things with out any problems.

Hugz
Giz

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Gizzy, it's a great tool for weight loss and good luck to you.
  • norbel_shumon
    Options
    Hi Giz, welcome to MFP!
  • lknorthstar
    lknorthstar Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hello, you will love this site. There are lots of great people on here!
  • bridget1103
    bridget1103 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting on here! Good luck! I just joined yesterday too!
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Welcome....
  • calicowgirl0582
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you with us!
  • Chuck1223
    Chuck1223 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome glad that you're here :flowerforyou:
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jo, so glad I thought to tell you about this place :) I swear you are gonna love it here......well at least I hope you will :happy:
  • Garcialynne
    Garcialynne Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome Grizzy

the site is awesome. I am 46 and have 2 boys...mine are still teenagers. It has to be hard to have your grand kids away from you. I love my boys and hate it when they go and see their father...for even a week. Good luck with your journey. I u want u can add me as a friend :flowerforyou:

Lynne
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi Gizzy. :)
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome Gizzy. Glad you joined us here.