C25K

Options
Can the C25K been done on a treadmill? Would like some feedback.

Replies

• weemes01
    weemes01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've just started c25k and I'm using a treadmill. I have two little ones and the only time I can get away is when they're sleeping. Have you started?
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Sure it can. Just note that it will be a lot harder if you ever hit the road to run because that asphalt doesn't move!
  • Add76
    Add76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes you can train for it on a treadmill. I would advise you to have at least a one degree incline when you are working out.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I hope so...been doing it for six weeks!
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am at then end of my 5th week on the treadmill. Just downloaded C210K.....I figure after I get comfortable I will raise the incline and eventually move outside.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I am doing in on a treadmill, too cold outside
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    YES! http://www.c25k.com/c25k_treadmill.html

I just cut out the little square for the day so I have it handy when I'm on the treadmill to watch the times. The only problem is when my little square goes flying! :sad:
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I just finished C25k on a treadmill. Many have said that a treadmill is very different from running outside. I will find out when it warms up a little. Until then, running on a treadmill may not be as good as running inside, but it beats the heck out of sitting on my *kitten*.
  • sherrik10
    sherrik10 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the replys. Hope to get started in a few weeks!
  • Coco_puff901
    Coco_puff901 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've dont some of it on a treadmill also :-)