Anymore teachers out there?

Options

Replies

• jillybeanpuff
    jillybeanpuff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm studying to be a teacher! I will be done with school in May and *hopefully* will be teaching in August. Anyone can add me, I log every day :) oh, and I want to teach high school history!
  • chels31691
    Options
    Hi! I'm Chelsea, and I'm not a teacher yet, but I'll start my student teaching in the fall. I'm a newlywed, and my newlywed 15 is the least of my concerns. I'm 30 pounds overweight, but my goal is to lose 40. I'll need all the support and motivation I can get.
  • valz2000
    valz2000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

This is my 3rd year teaching social studies. Its a small rural school so I teach 7, 8, 9, 10.
  • LetsGetFit_Sam
    Options
    Whats up, I'm new to MFP. Was wondering what you all mean by teachers? Feel free to add too! Could use all the support i can get, and will return the favor daily!
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    I think I've added all you guys so far but add me if not!!! Welcome newbies (I'm new too) and well done to everybody who's made great progress!1 :-)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... I've dropped 128 since beginning July 1st. Tough to get my water in prior to leaving work... Lets face it you can't run to the restroom when you need to! Good luck to all my fellow educators.
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Im a teacher too!!! Feel free to add me!! I am currently home during the day with my two children and teach at night for a family literacy program. Going back to daytime teaching is in my near future!!!
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    im doing work experience this year and am going to study to be a teacher next year. would love to help motivate you :) x
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    im doing work experience this year and am going to study to be a teacher next year. would love to help motivate you :) x

All added, we can motivate each other :-)
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am an Instructor at a college, does that count? Anyway, anyone who wants can add me.
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    I am an Instructor at a college, does that count? Anyway, anyone who wants can add me.

Of course you count! what do you 'instruct'?
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options

Me too! I teach world history. Add me!
  • Katacheese
    Katacheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher in a small school in Vermont. I've been on MFP for a year now and I think it's a great tool.
  • ashlee240892
    Options
    I'm a TA, training to be a teacher. Add me :)
  • annabellep1
    annabellep1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a teacher too!!! I teach 4 year old kindergarten...love them and they keep my on my toes!!! What ages/ grades does everyone else teach?

I'm in the UK so think it works slightly differently to you. I teach 16-19 year olds (college students) Sent request too :-)

I teach college too. College writing, to be specific. Sent you a request.
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    I am a teacher too!!! I teach 4 year old kindergarten...love them and they keep my on my toes!!! What ages/ grades does everyone else teach?

I'm in the UK so think it works slightly differently to you. I teach 16-19 year olds (college students) Sent request too :-)

I teach college too. College writing, to be specific. Sent you a request.

All accepted :-)
  • staceyhotmama
    staceyhotmama Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in school studying to be one! Hope to graduate next year.
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I've just graduated as one. Looking for a job now. Does that count?
  • bbelles1
    bbelles1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am a high school teacher! Feel free to add me!
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    Have sent requests guys, you all count of course ;-)