Anyone from Texas?!

Options

Replies

• JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Recently rejoined, in need of new friends! I'm mostly staying outta the forums, but I comment n chat n eat good stuff alot of the time. I'm willing to give opinions or well thought out opinions if advice is needed. I'm going to stick around this time. Before I chose gaming over tracking, but I shoulda stuck with this n gave up the gaming instead. I'm at 172 @ 5'9 healthy according to the doc but that's about a 10lb gain in the last year n that needs to stop so I'll be here if anyone else needs a support system, I know I do. My partner's 6'4 n very physically active at work so he can eat what he wants n lay around on his time off work n not gain a pound lol.
  • becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Benbrook here!
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friend in and around The Colony. Not from Texas originally but I love this state <3
  • lwhite0503
    lwhite0503 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Born and raised just south of Lubbock! Currently in Alaska though. :heart: Texas!!

Feel free to add me!
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Born and raised Texan here. I am now located east of Houston
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

My momma always warned me about you Chambers County gals!
  • midnightwillow
    Options
    anyone from brazos county or grimes county add me. Born and raised in spring/ the woodlands tx. Moved to the country good ole iola where you cant see your neighbors and everyone minds there own business :-) love the country would never change it even though the drive to and fro work bites but thats what music is for
  • MizVandyk
    Options

My momma always warned me about you Chambers County gals!

LOL I'm technically an east Tx girl (raised in Palestine) I have only been a chambers county gal for about 3 years but yours momma is right some of these women are crazy! HAHAHAHAA
  • getjicky
    Options
    Terlingua here. Way down in the Big Bend.
  • Rumplecreek
    Rumplecreek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The Woodlands
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    South Texas

:glasses:
  • MizVandyk
    Options

I know that area =) I was born in Alpine and my parents grew up in a tiny town called Sanderson and I have spent a lot of time that direction
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

I know that area =) I was born in Alpine and my parents grew up in a tiny town called Sanderson and I have spent a lot of time that direction

Sanderson! Leased a ranch north of Dryden (ghost town)....big middle of nowhere. I got sick & the nearest place was Sanderson. It was a 2 1/2 hour round trip to a convenience store for aspirin. That is a bad part of the country. Illegals & drug runners. We would be out on the ranch & they would casually come across carrying all kinds of automatic rifles. They would break in and eat when we werent there.

If you didnt know, Sanderson is the place of the last train robbery by one of the Hole In the Wall Gang members.

I may be leaving next week for a project in Big Spring, about 3 hours away from Sanderson, if you arent familiar with the area.....Damn I hate that drive.

BTW...fell in love with a Chambers County gal..... Big heart, forgiving nature, a great sense of humor & thankfully bad taste in men!
  • jxchambe
    jxchambe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    "Hell bent 100% Texan til I die!" - Kevin Fowler

I'm from Clear Lake City, TX
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Matagorda County here. :)
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I think i already responded but just in case.... Dallas, Texas. Home of the Dallas... nevermind.
  • MizVandyk
    Options

Sanderson! Leased a ranch north of Dryden (ghost town)....big middle of nowhere. I got sick & the nearest place was Sanderson. It was a 2 1/2 hour round trip to a convenience store for aspirin. That is a bad part of the country. Illegals & drug runners. We would be out on the ranch & they would casually come across carrying all kinds of automatic rifles. They would break in and eat when we werent there.

If you didnt know, Sanderson is the place of the last train robbery by one of the Hole In the Wall Gang members.

I may be leaving next week for a project in Big Spring, about 3 hours away from Sanderson, if you arent familiar with the area.....Damn I hate that drive.

BTW...fell in love with a Chambers County gal..... Big heart, forgiving nature, a great sense of humor & thankfully bad taste in men!

yep I lived in Sanderson until I was 8 closest town was 60 miles one way which is how far my mother had to go to deliver all three of her kids LOL my dad continued to live there until last year and he now lives in San Antonio he works for the RR like almost anybody with a job in Sanderson does lol took my husband out there and he fell in love but I don't think I could live in the middle of no where..only fun to visit!!
  • kjchapa82
    Options
    South Texas here, right outside of San Antonio:))
  • hockeywife91
    hockeywife91 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The Woodlands :)
  • meghan8504
    meghan8504 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Fort Worth Area! Anyone can add me :)