What's up guys? MMA fighter and trainer from PA here!

Options
Just popping in to say hello! This has been a site that I have visited frequently, and decided to join this great community! I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible.
-Ryan

Replies

• byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's cool to see someone on here in the area. I am from Bucks County and my brother and sister-in-law (both MFP members) are from Lansdale.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Ryan, you'll find it a great tool for keeping track of your caloric intake. Good luck w/ MMA. Awesome sport to watch.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Ryan!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a great community! I'm sure you will love it here! :flowerforyou:
  • hymiesmom
    hymiesmom Posts: 76
    Options
    Welcome Ryan....and his abs!
  • stroutman81
    stroutman81 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    well well well

Sup my man?
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Yum
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    Love love love MMA!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to say hi! :D
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I mean welcome!
  • elizamary77
    elizamary77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ryan....and his abs!

HaHa Love it, and agree!

Welcome Ryan
  • crlujan
    crlujan Posts: 59
    Options
    Heyhey. I just started doing MMA about 3 months ago. 4 days a week. It was the beginning of me trying to get myself back into shape. Both my sons take karate at the dojo. I decided to go for the MMA. Losing weight and having fun while doing it. So exciting when you can tap someone out.
    Next came MyFitnessPal. Then the treadmill. And then my boss brought in his TotalGym to work. It had been collecting dust in his garage.
    No looking back. Goal weight, here I come.
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi Ryan! I have a cousin in Indiana in the MMA. That is crazy stuff! Welcome to MFP!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hi Ryan and Welcome to MFP!!!!
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi Ryan,

Welcome to MFP :)
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ryan!
  • MMATrainer13
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Steve, I found this because of your post on facebook. Good stuff buddy! You should do the hike with Gordy and I in late August/early September. Best of luck with your little one!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Hi Ryan! Welcome to MFP! This is a great website.

PS - your body is rockin! :tongue: Good for you. MMA is definitely neat, my cousin does it in NY.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Welcome mate :)

I am a massive mma fan as well. Only started training Muay Thai and BJJ about 8 months ago now but did boxing before that. Loving it! Not too keen on jumping in the cage just yet though!
  • stroutman81
    stroutman81 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Steve, I found this because of your post on facebook. Good stuff buddy! You should do the hike with Gordy and I in late August/early September. Best of luck with your little one!

I joined this place a little while back. It's a great community.

If you guys are hiking that late, I will probably join you actually. If it's any sooner than that though... it'll be too close to the baby.

Thanks!
  • MMATrainer13
    Options

I joined this place a little while back. It's a great community.

If you guys are hiking that late, I will probably join you actually. If it's any sooner than that though... it'll be too close to the baby.

Thanks!
    I think we are going September 1-4. Hike Weds-Sat and come home Saturday night. 84 miles in 4 days.