suggestion for DVD's

Options
I would like to start using some Pilates or yoga videos at home in between my gym workouts. Can anyone suggest any particular ones? Thanks, candy

Replies

• DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I like Jennifer Kriss (? Fuzzy on the last name I'll double check it) for Pilates, and Jillian Yoga Meltdown :smile:

Checked, it's Kries :smile:
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i'm more of a newbie for yoga so i am using the biggest loser weight-loss yoga. you can choose which routines to do, or add them together. it's led by bob.
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    Jillian's yoga meltdown! anything from her is killer!!! :)
  • slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    I would suggest Jennifer Kries Perfect Mix. It starts with Pilates for 20min, moves on to cardio for 20 min and exnds with 20min of Yoga. I love the Pilates section and that's the only one I do. I skip over the cardio and Yoga, but the Yoga is not too bad and you might like it especially since it will cover both your needs for Yoga and Pilates. This DVD gives amazing results really fast especially in your legs, hips, thighs, stomach. It's available on Netflix instant streaming if you have it, so you can check it out.

For a Yoga DVD I would suggest Suzanne Deason Yoga Conditioning for weight loss. She is demonstrating along with 3 other women at different levels and different sizes. Amazing how the skinny one is at a begginers level and the overweight one is fairly advanced. They all look good and fit. It's about 50min long. I only do the first 35 minutes of it. Those are the best. The rest is abdominal work which is kind of boring.
  • beachcomber12
    Options
    Thank everyone, looks like ya all are about on the same page. I am going to order them on Net flix and see how I like them . Thanks again!!!:smile:
  • beachcomber12
    Options
    They had both of them!!!
  • Binky43789
    Binky43789 Posts: 4
    Options
    My favorite are Denise Austin yoga.pilates DVDs. LOVE THEM. Yoga buns. Pilates Mat Workouts, etc.