SNAP Fitness Members....

Options
I have been going to SNAP since July and owe a huge portion of my success to the staff and PT's at my location (so no bashing tollerated!!). I was just wondering if anyone else out there has signed up for the $25K Six Week Fitness Challenge? And if so, what are your strategies to place locally and/or nationally? $5K and a trip and free stuff would sure be nice!

Replies

• Sweetfi
    Sweetfi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Bump? I will bump it once to see. I'm shocked there aren't SNAP members on here! My location is packed all the time. It's 24 hrs. It's cheap and month to month with no contract. Also, best damn PT's ever....that might vary by location tho :laugh: The six week fitness challenge is once a year at SNAP and there are great prizes and opportunity for training, fitness assessment, and nutrition sessions for free. You have weigh in and be measured between Feb 25 and Mar 3. It starts March 4. It's based on body fat percentage and the grand prize is $5K and a trip. This is my first one, but the staff and members at my location are really into it. Anyways, let me know if u r a SNAP member and if u have any training/nutritional strategies going into the 6 weeks!:drinker:
  • Vguthman
    Vguthman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I did the challenge last year when I joined. I ended up winning at my SNAP. I didnt do anything different that continue to do my workouts and keeping my calories in line.
  • Sweetfi
    Sweetfi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying!
  • BigDog
    BigDog Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I joined Snap the first of this year and I can say that it's the best decision I have ever made. I have not entered the competition this time around. I'm just trying to make this gym thing a habit right now. Plan to get into heavy lifting within the next month or so and hope to put my weight loss and strength gain into overdrive, but not quite ready yet so didn't want to mess with the competition.

Maybe next year. Snap is a great place though. I'm a little surprised I don't hear more about it on the boards here too.

Good luck with your Fitness Challenge!