I'm Genitically Unable to Lose weight

Options

Replies

• entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awesome work and congratulations! The title totally threw me for a loop!
  • labellecanuck
    labellecanuck Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you but I feel so proud right now. What an incredible attitude and success story.
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options
    You're awesome, I was about to yell at you for the title..lol

^^^this

Great job! I think there are lots of people out there who make themselves feel better by making that claim or others similar.
  • gfiorine
    gfiorine Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Excellent title! My first thought was give me a chainsaw and we can see about those genetics :-p

But amazing transformation my friend, Congratulations on it. Also, isn't it funny how all those physical issues tend to disappear with the weight.

It really is funny... I mean EVERY ISSUE DISAPPEARED... Laziness, GONE...Tired all the time, GONE...Shortness of Breath after taking out trash, GONE... Knee and Back Problems, GONE... Having trouble attracting the women that I am attracted to, Well that's still an issue...lol. Thanks for the Support man. CHEERS
    Isn't it amazing that the reasons we keep from getting in shape are caused by not being in shape. It's like vicious circle...I can't get in shape because everything hurts, everything hurts cause I'm out of shape. Way to go fighting through that. That must have been really tough. Congratulations
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Your story is so motivating! Congratulations on your amazing success!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    would love to see your meals, you have done a great job!
  • heather86RN
    Options
    Just like everyone else I thought the title was going to be a sob story! I am so proud of you! great job and her is to many more great days ahead!:flowerforyou:
  • AubreyLeong
    AubreyLeong Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!! Thanks for sharing your story and congratulations!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    You're awesome, I was about to yell at you for the title..lol

Me too. I made a strange face after reading the title.

And, good job!
  • Amlynnskie
    Amlynnskie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job, you look awesome!!!
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look sooo good! You're walking proof that genes don't dictate whether or not a person can be fit, and I'll bet you have inspired some of your own family members to get fit, as well. Congratulations!
  • MavenMassage505
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story with us. It's very inspirational
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Very well done, you look great!
  • Pink_Tina
    Options
    Awesome story and what a great transformation! I didn't think I could do it either, but, like you, after that first month of eating crow... LOL :drinker:

I'm still a work in progress, but you, my friend, give me inspiration. Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • pronetocrash91
    pronetocrash91 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! It is definitely motivating. Congrats, btw.:)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You changed so much I couldn't spot you in the new photos at first! You've shrunk ;) Very well done!
  • cardio_fiend
    Options
    Incredible results! Great job:-)
  • want2walknotwaddle
    Options
    I think there can be other influence than diet and exercise ( I have hypothyroidism) and when my medication not regulated I really struggle to lose weight (but can still do it)

Answer to this diet and exercise as usual and if my weight loss become sluggish look at what I have been doing that could cause it to slow down, if thats still all good go get bloodwork done and get it fixed because I can't let one condition that I have to live with ruin the rest of my health by been overweigh and unhealthy.

My sister blames genetics for her weight because I am overweight and it makes me cross, I am not fat because of genetics I am fat because I don't eat the right things ( or at least I wasn't) so although I am working hard to improve my body and health she is still harping on that she "can't do it"

No such thing as can't only won't... especially someone who will whinge they can't lose weight but drives to the shop 10 mins away and then goes home to a takeaway :(
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    OMG fantastic transformation! Well done
  • gilsoncj
    Options
    Thank you all so much for support. It really does mean a lot. I'm all about people stalking my diary. There is no science to it... just me staying under the calorie intake. Thats it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!