Do you ever wish....

Options
I am feeling a little evil right now ..:explode: ...:mad: ..... Do you ever see those people that you never cared for and think man I wish they looked like *kitten* once in awhile so you would feel somewhat better :laugh: ....I mean really here I am just had a baby ..extra 65 lbs ..hair in a pony ....jeans and a tee and boom run right into Suzy little never puts on a pound homemaker that always seems to look great ! I know everyone must have one that they can think of !!! If you don't then I feel like a very mean person right now :grumble: !!!

Does anyone know what I mean......?????

And that of course starts my day..o.k.....happy thoughts....Oh happy day...oooohhhh haapppyyy daayy...

:heart:

Replies

• runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I am feeling a little evil right now ..:explode: ...:mad: ..... Do you ever see those people that you never cared for and think man I wish they looked like *kitten* once in awhile so you would feel somewhat better :laugh: ....I mean really here I am just had a baby ..extra 65 lbs ..hair in a pony ....jeans and a tee and boom run right into Suzy little never puts on a pound homemaker that always seems to look great ! I know everyone must have one that they can think of !!! If you don't then I feel like a very mean person right now :grumble: !!!

Does anyone know what I mean......?????

And that of course starts my day..o.k.....happy thoughts....Oh happy day...oooohhhh haapppyyy daayy...

:heart:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! But it was more in high school and also seeing people like a week or so after having a kid looking like they never skipped a beat :noway: I found though that alot of people in high school that I felt that way about....don't look so good now. I know I am awful, but only human.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. There was a couple of girls who I used to go bar hopping with, and I used to be a tad jealous cause I couldn't wear any of those cute skimpy outfits they wore. But turns out they have both put on a ton of weight, while I lost some, even now after I had the baby I am still smaller than them. It's very sad and pathetic of me but......it does make me feel kinda good. Oh ok really good!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah....:devil:

Spring time allergies kick my butt! My eyes are constantly red, puffy and I look like I've been euthanizing puppies all day. :explode:

I have a co-worker who every morning says, "what's wrong with you?? You crying?? You don't look good." :explode:

{{waves magic wand}} "I give thee my allergies!" th_muahaha.gif
  • runawaybride
    Options
    It is soo ooogood to know people feel the same as you sometimes because I was almost starting to think ...am I normal??

P.S. Shannon just try sneezing on her one day then maybe....mmuuuuhhhaahahah!!:mad:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    It is soo ooogood to know people feel the same as you sometimes because I was almost starting to think ...am I normal??

P.S. Shannon just try sneezing on her one day then maybe....mmuuuuhhhaahahah!!:mad:

It's a him. The same him that comes into my office and blasts the A/C every morning thinking it's hysterical. machinegunsmilie.gif

Okay...I fell better now. angel4.gif
  • jann1281
    jann1281 Posts: 6
    Options
    oh, i so get that one...
    i'm a young mom of two boys, and let me tell ya, my body has paid the price of eating alot and not excercising enough. and at 5'1", after two (over) 8 pound babies and two c sections, well, let's just say my tummy isn't what it used to be.
    when i see other girls my age, who haven't had kids yet, and lack a sagging belly, i get jealous. the stretch marks i can live with, but the stretched out skin on my belly really annoys me. i'm back to my old size, but the belly just won't go away. :sad:

as evil as it is, when i do see other girls w/ this problem, i do feel a little better. i feel normal again.
  • runawaybride
    Options

It's a him. The same him that comes into my office and blasts the A/C every morning thinking it's hysterical. machinegunsmilie.gif

Okay...I fell better now. angel4.gif

You crack me up ...you are soooo like me!!! We will get along great!!!:laugh:
  • surfbeachchic7813
    Options
    I know how you feel, I know this woman who always looks great, it doesn't help that she has this petite cute little body either she's a size 0 and always complains! I mean I know I'm not fat but, I feel fat compared to her 5'2 frame, I'm 5'8 and 158 pounds and feel hefty. She always looks good, and I feel fat and un-pretty most of the time plus I haven't gotten asked out on a date in almost a year :noway: :grumble: . oh well, I hope that things get better for you. :tongue: :sad:
  • runawaybride
    Options
    I just uploaded some new pics of my little one ...so I am feeling much better now......but really my wittle one was soooo worth the 65 lb gain...but those little debbie snacks weren't!!!!!:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I just uploaded some new pics of my little one ...so I am feeling much better now......but really my wittle one was soooo worth the 65 lb gain...but those little debbie snacks weren't!!!!!:laugh:

Your baby is beautiful!!! :love: Great pics! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I hate that!!!

But you know what I've learned???

The people who you think have it the most together, are the craziest and often medicated. Seriously...LOL

So don't feel bad, she's she's probably on something.

Feel better now?
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Oh most definitely.....the people who seem to have it all and be "to good to be true" happy, are usually the saddest and most lonely. You should have pity on them not the other way around.:happy:
  • runawaybride
    Options
    Good point and yes sad if true ....I just always imagined quite opposite!!
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options
    (perused das photos.......)What a PRECIOUS Family!......and what a "killer' wedding gown! :smile:
  • runawaybride
    Options
    (perused das photos.......)What a PRECIOUS Family!......and what a "killer' wedding gown! :smile:

Shank ya!!!!:flowerforyou: